Showcase - June 24-30, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatMaker80

RB Productions
Battle Points: 17
Hey Bro! I'm confused on this beat. Not sure which way you were going. Drums I couldnt really hear and everything was off. What do you use to produce. I'm here to help my fellow brother out.
Was just something I was working on
Hey Bro! I'm confused on this beat. Not sure which way you were going. Drums I couldnt really hear and everything was off. What do you use to produce. I'm here to help my fellow brother out.
What's the confusion, I produce if I can put a song to it and it sounds good I go with it, not everyone is going to like or feel what you do, appreciate your time though✌

BeatMaker80

RB Productions
Help me by sounding like you and everyone else...I'm good✌

BeatMaker80

RB Productions
Do you have any tips on how to make better chops I spent hours trying.
Not really a sample guy myself, I dabble but my experience in that area is limited but I can say through my experience it's mainly by ear and using fades on the beginning s and ends of the sample and try to come up with your kick pattern first and work your sample around that, that's all I know as far as that go✌

HVYW8

HVYW8
Not really a sample guy myself, I dabble but my experience in that area is limited but I can say through my experience it's mainly by ear and using fades on the beginning s and ends of the sample and try to come up with your kick pattern first and work your sample around that, that's all I know as far as that go✌
Thanks for the advice!!

Ways

Space-Ship-Muzik

I love the vibe that this one gives off, it's really chill and relaxing. I wouldn't change anything.

A little different! But here is my addition to the week!

ok. i see where you're going with it. its different but i like it real flows well in my opinion it gives me a nostalgic feeling, good job.

This is very nice. It feels aggressive and mean. I could see Tyler rap on this (pre flower boy) it has some nice grit and makes me want to spit some hard stuff, very nice 10/10

Hey I'm new to producing (2 months in) and this is my very first beat using a sample, tell me what y'all think lol.

I like the piano, it has a really nice vibe to it.

Ways

This is a beat i just dropped today. Always down for criticism to use to make the next one a little bit better. Thanks in advance.
This is Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.