Showcase - June 25-July 1, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt90

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 84
@DEEZ BEATZ really feeling this beat homie! I love the 808's, the melody is nice and simple, I really like the instruments used in the melody, can't say what they are of the top of my head except for the bell which comes in at certain parts of the melody. The snare is dope as well as the hi hat and finally the strong structure is great. Excellent work! I wouldn't change anything.

Here is a beat I made and then added an acapella to make it a more complete song.

@DEEZ BEATZ really feeling this beat homie! I love the 808's, the melody is nice and simple, I really like the instruments used in the melody, can't say what they are of the top of my head except for the bell which comes in at certain parts of the melody. The snare is dope as well as the hi hat and finally the strong structure is great. Excellent work! I wouldn't change anything.

Here is a beat I made and then added an acapella to make it a more complete song.

@gt90 this is a really nice blend..i'm digging it. the only thing is the snare needs a different filter on it or tuck it back a little..and that's all cause this goes hard..keep bangin:up2:

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
whats good everybody, chilly day in virginia, just had a motherfucking winey ass cock sucker in my store crying about his cell phone service blah blah blah...im a manager here so i knew how to handle it but dam yo i just wanted to fucking smack this guy in the face and scream out quit acting like a pussy man!!

i wanted to show yal a diff vibe of beat that i made but first lets see whats here to check out

@DEEZ BEATZ you know your beats are dope fam, but im curious to know, what is it that motivates you to keep going in the producer game? i know at times i personally feel like i get bored and even outclassed by other people in the industry and i find it difficult at times to keep myself motivated...what keeps you grinding?

@gt90 did you make this beat? im only asking cuz it sounds familiar like its an industry joint...love that sample i forgot what rapper did a song to a joint that sampled that same shit...dipsets maybe?

rhymes are kinda dope reminds me of some old chino xl type shit...nice work

here is my beat, a little weird and different never hurt nobody...peace

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Battle Points: 2
<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

New to the Forum just looking for some feedback good bad or indifferent

whats good everybody, chilly day in virginia, just had a motherfucking winey ass cock sucker in my store crying about his cell phone service blah blah blah...im a manager here so i knew how to handle it but dam yo i just wanted to fucking smack this guy in the face and scream out quit acting like a pussy man!!

i wanted to show yal a diff vibe of beat that i made but first lets see whats here to check out

@DEEZ BEATZ you know your beats are dope fam, but im curious to know, what is it that motivates you to keep going in the producer game? i know at times i personally feel like i get bored and even outclassed by other people in the industry and i find it difficult at times to keep myself motivated...what keeps you grinding?

@gt90 did you make this beat? im only asking cuz it sounds familiar like its an industry joint...love that sample i forgot what rapper did a song to a joint that sampled that same shit...dipsets maybe?

@dBtheProducer , well the #1 thing for me is that making music is my escape from the everyday stuff..fatherhood, husband, hate, killing & all of the other negative bs out there. And the 2nd thing is money, see I don't brag or talk about my accomplishments but I make beats for quite a lot of artists..they either buy the whole beat or a hook or sometimes a weird sounding loop..I've been doing this as a business for 9yrs now and have developed a few clients in the US and the UK. I like this site because you guys keep me sharp, it's like a great boxer I'm not just training for one fight I'm training for many fights to come...because I have clients, I have to stay sharp. Plus I spent all of this money on equipment and software so I have to replace what I spend and that's it bruh... bottom line it's a business now. Sorry for the long reply

@DEEZ BEATZ THE BASS IS SMACKING ON THIS BEAT . DIGGIN THE SOUNDS YOU USED DOES SOUND LIKE ITS MISSING SOMETHING TO GIVE IT MORE BOUNCE
Yeah you're right.. I could use a little something on top...any ideas? I get these ideas for beats and I usually put it on showcase to get this type of feedback. Let me know what you come up with

Forgot to give you my feedback yesterday..that fukin intro is so dope.. good editing and mixing, the piano melody is nice. The beat is steady headbobber, I found the crash cymbal was a little bit trembly..but that's just my opinion though so don't worry about it.. I really like this beat bruh, your style is really smooth and quality is very good as always. Great work, are you entering the Warzone contest? Cause I'm going to turn the heat up a little bit

Chad

Battle Points: 8
@DEEZ BEATZ : I like the sound selection and the mix is great. The bass instruments and the high frequency instruments have their own space in the mix and it's a great arrangement. Great job.

@gt90 : This is really dope, both the beat that you made and how the acapella fits. I like the mix of the drums too, I think it fits well with the style of the beat. Also is this Immortal Technique?

@dBtheProducer :I like the intro, very creative and the sample choice(s) is/are nice too. I like the drums too, they kind of sound like they are in a different space than the rest of the mix in the first half of the mix before other instrumentation comes in, which is cool if that was you intention. It's just something I noticed. Good job though.

@MILLZTASTICS : I like the beat, nice prominent low end. At parts I thought the 808 overpowered everything else in the mix. Nice composition though

Here is my beat

gt90

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 84

KuKo

@producervibes Really could hear Future on this one, real hard beat, would love to hear someone on it to fulfill its potential. Snares and hihats on point, maybe clap a bit too loud, but everything else mixed really well!
@thizzbeatz really dope, and about 808, I really like how they mixed, not too overpowering!
@Chad That synth seems kinda out of place, so melody seems a bit annoying, but drums are hard tough!
@MILLZTASTICS actually love that powerful 808 on this one, fits perfectly with vibe of it! Got me movin like crazy ha
Check me out!

Joel Crowe

Apollo
Battle Points: 1
well i guess i will start it off...
Nothing here yet.
Pretty good track, the bass is spot on in my Sennheiser headphones. I would of put something to transition between your chorus instead of just switching the pianos only, maybe use a sweep or crash/cymbal in such a way that it kinda built up to the next part coming in etc... But still a great track.

Joel Crowe

Apollo
Battle Points: 1
I just signed up to the site, hope to get into some of these beat battles and link up with some other producers and vocalists to make platinum records.

Here is a track I made then found an acapella of a track by Mally Mall featuring 2 Chainz and French Montana. Mally Mall and Epic Records have cleared it to be played and uploaded but not sold. That being said, I still fully own the beat. Let me know what you all think! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online