Showcase - June 25-July 1, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just signed up to the site, hope to get into some of these beat battles and link up with some other producers and vocalists to make platinum records.

Here is a track I made then found an acapella of a track by Mally Mall featuring 2 Chainz and French Montana. Mally Mall and Epic Records have cleared it to be played and uploaded but not sold. That being said, I still fully own the beat. Let me know what you all think! Thanks!

This is a fun mix...great work

Alejandro

AleVFX
whats good everybody, chilly day in virginia, just had a motherfucking winey ass cock sucker in my store crying about his cell phone service blah blah blah...im a manager here so i knew how to handle it but dam yo i just wanted to fucking smack this guy in the face and scream out quit acting like a pussy man!!

i wanted to show yal a diff vibe of beat that i made but first lets see whats here to check out

@DEEZ BEATZ you know your beats are dope fam, but im curious to know, what is it that motivates you to keep going in the producer game? i know at times i personally feel like i get bored and even outclassed by other people in the industry and i find it difficult at times to keep myself motivated...what keeps you grinding?

@gt90 did you make this beat? im only asking cuz it sounds familiar like its an industry joint...love that sample i forgot what rapper did a song to a joint that sampled that same shit...dipsets maybe?

rhymes are kinda dope reminds me of some old chino xl type shit...nice work

here is my beat, a little weird and different never hurt nobody...peace

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

I found your beat interesting. I prefer saying instead of technical detail that the ambience created by your beat was really inspiring. I hear often beats that don't make emotional impact and are just boring. This one instead was really good, at least for me.

Joel Crowe

Apollo
Battle Points: 1
I found your beat interesting. I prefer saying instead of technical detail that the ambience created by your beat was really inspiring. I hear often beats that don't make emotional impact and are just boring. This one instead was really good, at least for me.
Thanks brah!

So my opinion of your track...

I wouldn't say it was hip/hop because it is so electronic, more like industrial music. Interesting song though, around 1min you should add some kind of melody to it, a pluck, piano, soft synth, something to make it a bit more catchy and that changes it up so it doesn't seem so repetitive.

gt90

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 84
@dBtheProducer Solid track, I really like it. The drums are on point, love the melody and the bass as well. The only thing I would change might be the hi-hats, maybe pitch them down a bit or replace them. Other then that I love the track. Great work!
@Chad Sweet track, I like it a lot. The main melody is dope, really chilled out. The drums are great too, really love the hi-hats. The bass was nice too. Good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online