Showcase - June 3-9, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatMaker80

RB Productions
Battle Points: 17
This is a beat I finished yesterday... Imo its good, but sounds kinda empty? maybe i missed some sounds/FX I could have added. The melody is good, same with the drums. I think my bass line is decent but needs work.... Let me know what you think cause there is always room for improvement and i love feedback good or bad ;)
If you like what you see,feel free to drop a like and sub! If not thats okay too haha have a good afternoon!

Nice, was just waiting for
This is a beat I finished yesterday... Imo its good, but sounds kinda empty? maybe i missed some sounds/FX I could have added. The melody is good, same with the drums. I think my bass line is decent but needs work.... Let me know what you think cause there is always room for improvement and i love feedback good or bad ;)
If you like what you see,feel free to drop a like and sub! If not thats okay too haha have a good afternoon!

Good beat, but you are right it does sound like it's missing something a hit hat or something to give it a little more life

AlphaStudart

Battle Points: 2

I liked the melody, not sure, i'ts a sample, or played? anyway, i'ts deep, and thats my style of beats. But I think the drums are not ok, a little bit synthetic for this vibe, i think. Nothing to say about the mixing, 5 stars. congrats for good work

Ways

I liked the melody, not sure, i'ts a sample, or played? anyway, i'ts deep, and thats my style of beats. But I think the drums are not ok, a little bit synthetic for this vibe, i think. Nothing to say about the mixing, 5 stars. congrats for good work
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback, looking back the snare is probably a little too much. Maybe could have gone with another one. as for the melody it's played. :) I like to come up with my own melodies when I can.
Thanks again.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 33

You write that yourself? I have to ask in the age of loops and kits! I really like it. That’s my style I lean to. I think it’s almost perfect. I am having almost the exact problem. I have a piano progression and melody that is just killer. Drums and bass are on point, but then I feel like it needs some thing else. If you figure it out. Post it again!!! Maybe it’ll give me some inspiration on what I’m working on! Otherwise you’re on your way to a great one.

BeatMaker80

RB Productions
A beat I made last night, need to know how the mix sounds to you, it also feels like it's missing something.
Nothing here yet.

Ways

You write that yourself? I have to ask in the age of loops and kits! I really like it. That’s my style I lean to. I think it’s almost perfect. I am having almost the exact problem. I have a piano progression and melody that is just killer. Drums and bass are on point, but then I feel like it needs some thing else. If you figure it out. Post it again!!! Maybe it’ll give me some inspiration on what I’m working on! Otherwise you’re on your way to a great one.
Thanks! and yeah, its a melody i came up with myself im not too great with samples yet haahah i feel as of right now i can complete a beat better if i start from scratch

KongoRampoozy

Battle Points: 6
Hey

New to the site and can't wait to dig in. Have been producing for the last couple years and feel I have got myself to a good place however I still have a lot more to learn. Have posted a best to get the ball rolling and get some feedback. Let us know what you think

Monsieur Jo

Bumble Boy
A beat I made last night, need to know how the mix sounds to you, it also feels like it's missing something.
Nothing here yet.
Its pretty banging my man, but the crashes and shakers are a little high for me, maybe eq some of those frequencies away, but apart from that's its banging, could do with some synths but that's just me, I like what you did with the panning.

PentaBz

Battle Points: 1
Hey guys, i want to present you a beat i made in the last weeks, i would really appreciate if you can give me some feedback :)

PentaBz

Battle Points: 1
Nothing here yet.
Hey Mate, i like the vibe, but the scratch and the shaker is a bit to loud for me. Maybe cut of some freq with EQ and level a bit down :)

Reddix

@PentaBz Your beat sounds mixed pretty decent. all the sounds work together. drum patterns also fine. But i can't help to... well to not feel this beat. could be a personal thing.. But still nice work bro ;)

@Monsieur Jo Quite a alternative beat you got there. awesome drum pattern and sweeping synths. Also not quite my genre but it is a nice piece of work my man! :)

Monsieur Jo

Bumble Boy
@PentaBz Your beat sounds mixed pretty decent. all the sounds work together. drum patterns also fine. But i can't help to... well to not feel this beat. could be a personal thing.. But still nice work bro ;)

@Monsieur Jo Quite a alternative beat you got there. awesome drum pattern and sweeping synths. Also not quite my genre but it is a nice piece of work my man! :)
Thanks my mans

Monsieur Jo

Bumble Boy
Hey guys, i want to present you a beat i made in the last weeks, i would really appreciate if you can give me some feedback :)

@PentaBz Nice beat could use some variation on the melody though, can't really help but feel like its missing some mid frequiencies, but other than that, a pretty solid trap beat.

BeatMaker80

RB Productions
Its pretty banging my man, but the crashes and shakers are a little high for me, maybe eq some of those frequencies away, but apart from that's its banging, could do with some synths but that's just me, I like what you did with the panning.
Hey Mate, i like the vibe, but the scratch and the shaker is a bit to loud for me. Maybe cut of some freq with EQ and level a bit down :)
Thanks Man, and yeah I did the shaker like that intentionally, because it's only during the chorus, and it didn't really interfere with vocals to the song that I got to this beat so I just kept it that way, but I see what your saying, good ear✌

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online