Showcase - June 3-9, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatMaker80

RB Productions
Battle Points: 17
Hey

New to the site and can't wait to dig in. Have been producing for the last couple years and feel I have got myself to a good place however I still have a lot more to learn. Have posted a best to get the ball rolling and get some feedback. Let us know what you think
To me it has the potential to be a banger, but it needs something to give it a little more life in my opinion, so far it's

PentaBz

Battle Points: 1
@PentaBz Nice beat could use some variation on the melody though, can't really help but feel like its missing some mid frequiencies, but other than that, a pretty solid trap beat.
Hey Mate, thanks for your words, of course u are right some melody variations would help this beat that it not sounds so monotonous.

PentaBz

Battle Points: 1
@PentaBz Your beat sounds mixed pretty decent. all the sounds work together. drum patterns also fine. But i can't help to... well to not feel this beat. could be a personal thing.. But still nice work bro ;)

@Monsieur Jo Quite a alternative beat you got there. awesome drum pattern and sweeping synths. Also not quite my genre but it is a nice piece of work my man! :)
@Reddix thanks really. Maybe there is just a nice vocal flow missing? :D Like a machine gun flow, could sounds really nice with the Steeldrum :

dolosaviour

Saviour
This has a old skool juvenile/mannie fresh feel to it, I would just give some subtle compression to the drums!
My last prod on soundcloud. hope you guys listen
That bassline is filthy my guy dope! sick outro :up2:
Really enjoyed the melodies stone lock but it's a bit too repetitive. I would either cut the beat in half or add some breaks it's a lot to absorb for four mins. Also try eq'ing your drums a bit more.
Let me know what you think? And sorry about all the previous post didn't know what I was doing✌
Nothing here yet.
Nothing here yet.
I listened to both your tracks BeatMaker80 & I preferred Mya to BD, I would look into music theory a bit more to get a better understanding of proper scaling it will help in the long run. How long have you been producing for?
This is a beat I finished yesterday... Imo its good, but sounds kinda empty? maybe i missed some sounds/FX I could have added. The melody is good, same with the drums. I think my bass line is decent but needs work.... Let me know what you think cause there is always room for improvement and i love feedback good or bad ;)
If you like what you see,feel free to drop a like and sub! If not thats okay too haha have a good afternoon!

Your pretty much on your way with this beat the mix is clean. I would as some flute or/ strings to fill the empty space in your production. :cool:
Hey

New to the site and can't wait to dig in. Have been producing for the last couple years and feel I have got myself to a good place however I still have a lot more to learn. Have posted a best to get the ball rolling and get some feedback. Let us know what you think
I tried give you some feedback, but it seems your beat isn't playing/loading.
yo yo this is something I've been working on for some time, still need to get a couple vocals from some girls and mix and master properly but its all underway. Hope you like it.

Nice! I really enjoyed the arrangement it gave me a yoshi's island vibe. Can't wait for the additions you stated in due course. :up2:
Hey guys, i want to present you a beat i made in the last weeks, i would really appreciate if you can give me some feedback :)

Not a bad start, imo I would add a another melody (double up) that will allow you to break the beat up and give it some breathing room. Just a tad to repetitive for my liking.
Would love some feedback on my project from last week. It's a 6lack/roy woods type beat

This is dope, nice clean mix reddix love the subtle drawn out vocals in the background!
I really like the dreamy synth pop sound you got goin on here man!

made this beat the other day....its weird. would love your guys feedback
I would try to add structured drum pattern throughout and see how it sounds it might blend well with the switchup in your sample.

BeatMaker80

RB Productions
Battle Points: 17
Yeah, I know about music theory and scaling, I just like to try different things some time, but I been making beats and producing for 12 years I try to make it sound d as good as I can, but with the Mya beat I realised one of the sounds had to go, to much going on, And BD is not finished. Thanks for your time though, much appreciated ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online