Showcase - June 7-13, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

2GazedOut

I dropped a new R&B/Hip-Hop beat "Waves". Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Dope drop I can hear someone on this, cant quite put my finger on it. Maybe a rapper such as Nipsey Hussle (rest in heaven) and a singer like Bryson Tiller lol, idk. Dope beat though, I wish I knew how to make my jonts sound that crisp. Peace and blessings.

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
Check out this one buddy's I hope some of ya'll like a beat that kicks in nicely hard rough maybe even a touch of grime to open up heavens. Some dark beats create new sunshines.

Enjoy and thank you for your time to check it out.

Peace

Tjomba beats

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Check out this one buddy's I hope some of ya'll like a beat that kicks in nicely hard rough maybe even a touch of grime to open up heavens. Some dark beats create new sunshines.

Enjoy and thank you for your time to check it out.

Peace

Tjomba beats

definitely not my style... but the sounds themselves sound great.. sounds like a bit of that London grime.. respect

jafar4000

Battle Points: 3

what’s up my people . A lot of this project is experimental, aiming at a more underground rap sound on these beats. Feature track (3) from album is the one I’ll showcase! Cheers

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
i like the sounds.. but the drums and sequence of the samples at least for me dont match.. but again..the sounds in here are nice.. 1luv

fprbeats

AS REGRAS

Você DEVE deixar comentários ou sua postagem será ignorada.

Publique suas batidas!
ABRI UM CANAL DO BEATS ONDE POSSO POSTO TODOS OS DIAS - BEATS USO GRATUITO DA FAMÍLIA
[MEDIA = illmuzik_beats] 7975 [/ MEDIA]

BASE DE RAP - MEMÓRIAS DE CUBO DE GELO - GANGSTA rap instrumental [OSU Livre] por batidas FPR
BASE DE RAP - MEMÓRIAS DE ICE CUBE - GANGSTA RAP INSTRUMENTAL [USO LIVRE] by FPR Beats.png

Status
Not open for further replies.