Showcase - March 1-7, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMAR.

Battle Points: 5
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISCH hehe

@nottr im so sorry for late replying, thanx for your feedback firstly. i really appreciate that. the sample is from Hank Crawford - Wildflower

@Andante wow. thank your very much for your critics bro. i didnt notice the fact of the beeping sound in the background also those countering hats. i will rework it sooner or later.
anyways i thank you again for that critics. i have more benefits if u critizize me instead of "beat is nice but drums to loud".

@Rah.sool thank you bro. SWBAT is really one of my faves since i was 13. so this gave me really good inspiration.

@XIS thank you very much bro. i really appreciate this if u compare my work to kanye. do you really think so? i think kanye nailed that sample really hard.

your track is reakky dope. it sounds very clean. but who is singing and rapping. its really good and i love that rnb vibe. Did you produce?

@Face Valid thank you mate.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
@nottr yeah i got a little lazy with that one so just mixed it and shipped it hahah appricate the feedback

demon is kinda sick ngla.....has a real hotline miami feel to it (dont know if you're familiar) like a sorta acidy trippy synthwave thing its real dope, i rly like how creative you are with your compositions some of the stuff you do just wouldnt occur to me. as far as criticism goes i dont rly have any, just rly enjoyed the evil manic vibe to the track

Status
Not open for further replies.