Showcase - March 2-8, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

LARK

Hey everyone. Just finished this track last night. Very chill beat, kind of trap but just overall chill. Looking forward to hearing all your guys' stuff!

Really nice, i dig it. It is really calm, would fit perfectly with slow rap, mac miller came to my mind for example.

Check this out!

Oooooh I really like this man. The piano and strings work together well. It's got a different swing in the drums and it's unique. Well done!

I guess I will start this off. Let me know what you guys think.

Drop you links!

Dope shit my man. Very chill from the very beginning with the filter. Vocal sample is really nice too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Battle Points: 8
Hey everyone. Just finished this track last night. Very chill beat, kind of trap but just overall chill. Looking forward to hearing all your guys' stuff!

First of all thank you for your feedback, feel free to explore more of my stuff on youtube :D
Somehow today it's chill beats but i like that.

Your Beat is really nice, nice cutting of the vocals and i enjoy the drums. Again a Mac Miller beat :D

Bill$

first post up here. made this last night and decided to release it. experimental//lofi stuff. cooked up on the sp-555.

namesi

Battle Points: 4
Really nice, i dig it. It is really calm, would fit perfectly with slow rap, mac miller came to my mind for example.

Check this out!

I think this is a cool start. I would add more variation throughout the track though to keep things interesting. Maybe alter the hats a little more with some 1/16 notes or something, add more instrumentation, something. Good mix though. Thanks for the feed earlier.

Oooooh I really like this man. The piano and strings work together well. It's got a different swing in the drums and it's unique. Well done!

Dope shit my man. Very chill from the very beginning with the filter. Vocal sample is really nice too.

Really dope track man. I love the feel of this one. The mix is on point. The vocal sample is tight. I think someone like Lucki Eck$ would be tight on this. Thanks for the feedback earlier man brother!

TheRealAGE

I guess ill add to the chill factor haha. Here is my newest beat. Let me know what you guys think!

LARK...that beat is dope. Love those kind of sampled beats. Love the ambience. And trap percussion is dope when its not on trap beats!! haha good work.

LARK

I guess ill add to the chill factor haha. Here is my newest beat. Let me know what you guys think!

LARK...that beat is dope. Love those kind of sampled beats. Love the ambience. And trap percussion is dope when its not on trap beats!! haha good work.
Thank You! I appreciate it a lot!

Battle Points: 8
wow i just realized i never posted my beat in my comment! haha

well hear it is

I guess Mac Miller would get a boner checking out this thread :D
Well anyways, great beat, i love the atmosphere and the main melody is great. Sampled or by yourself? Anyways I subscribed your channel :)

As we are about chill beats this week, here is the next one :D

TheRealAGE

thanks man. And it's sampled. But I listened to your beat and it was good bu. I wouldn't call it chill haha it was kinda hyped In my opinion ha

I guess Mac Miller would get a boner checking out this thread :D
Well anyways, great beat, i love the atmosphere and the main melody is great. Sampled or by yourself? Anyways I subscribed your channel :)

As we are about chill beats this week, here is the next one :D

LARK

MMMmmmmm I'm loving this my man. I could definitely hear Logic over this.

MMMmmmmm I'm loving this my man. I could definitely hear Logic over this.

Very soothing to the ears. Idk if my speakers might be shitty right now, seems the Mastering of the track isn't the greatest but good.
Here is my newest release. I know it's been awhile but I took some time on this and went with a different style then I normally produce.
Hope you all like it.

S.K. MUSIC

$K THE PRODUCER
Battle Points: 6
wow i just realized i never posted my beat in my comment! haha

well hear it is

Blackbird your beats are bangers. Nice job!

First song I produced (mix and mastered) let me know what you think of the sound! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online