Showcase - March 2-8, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny J

Sample everything
Battle Points: 35
my latest quick flip

namesi sick track dude, this stuff definitely belongs in the Majestic Casual tracklist.

Battle Points: 8
Blackbird your beats are bangers. Nice job!

First song I produced (mix and mastered) let me know what you think of the sound! Thanks.

I think it sounds pretty good, i just think the kick sound could be cleaner, maybe even more quiet. but overall, nice mix!

my latest quick flip

namesi sick track dude, this stuff definitely belongs in the Majestic Casual tracklist.

Really nice Beat man, love those fast melodies that fade in and out.

Check this out, probably my hardest beat yet

spliffstar76

BangBang
Battle Points: 1
I guess I will start this off. Let me know what you guys think.

Drop you links!

That shit is dope , I like the way you're using those filter effects on this track too... Something I'm trying to master myself. Anyway Great work!

first post up here. made this last night and decided to release it. experimental//lofi stuff. cooked up on the sp-555.

I'm feeling the Lo-Fi vibration, but the track lost me, I'm might chop this one up though!

Very soothing to the ears. Idk if my speakers might be shitty right now, seems the Mastering of the track isn't the greatest but good.
Here is my newest release. I know it's been awhile but I took some time on this and went with a different style then I normally produce.
Hope you all like it.

Like this , it has an R & B feel to it

Like this , it has an R & B feel to it

I like it. A lot. I can definitely hear Mac Miller on this!! Good job!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online