Showcase - March 20-April 4, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobu

Kobu Beats
Battle Points: 1
hope everyone is doing well. this is a beat I made which mixes trance melodies and trap drums. feedback is welcome and always appreciated!

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@kobu thanks for the feedback. I love the sounds you used! very cool electronic sounds however the drums killed it for me. Maybe because I was expecting you to go a different direction with them but it just didn’t feel right when they came in. But other than that it’s a good tune.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
@Matt-D SOS REMIX aside from the acapella having some artifacting which really aint on ur end i really like the whole vibe on this, i feel like all the elements mix really well together quite like the bells honestly, their maybe a litttle too bright compared to the rest of the track ? i think it might just be they're its all thats going on in the high end so they become really noticable very easy to fix tho, aside from that the mix is good, and musically its very interesting i really enjoy tracks with a lot of "layers" like this one makes em real fun to listen to i espeically like the the reverb and pitch bends you did on the acapella makes it real trippy sounding gj m8

Trouble - sort of lofi vibe like the use of a breakdown at the end of each verse, i think i'd enjoy this more as a straight instrumental that sax/oboe (w/e hahah) sounds so cool but kinda competes with the acapella in places, mix is good made me chill hard also like the little "dink" percussion you threw in there took me a while to notice it !

both solid tracks my dude

@kobu when i first heard this i was like oh he's gonna do four on the floor dance rythmn then it went trap hahah its a cool experiment the hypersaw is nice sounding like the filter at 1.20ish lets the track breathe a little. Personally i always want 808's to do pitch bending shenanigans but it works the way you have it just leaves me feeling like it could maybe be more ? i think @Matt-D is onto something on the drums the rythmn is very "static" ? just dunno sounds a little stiff so aside from me wanting more from the repetetive 808 and the drums the comp is good and the mix is also on point in short there's also a lot to like here so its a little in the middle for me but still a solid track by all standards

jafar4000

Battle Points: 3
Heya!

Ima continue to post here every time I drop something new, even though I've stopped getting positive feedback from here when I switched up my style, away from 808s and finger drumming, into a realm of more pure samples and breaks.

Thanks for listening :)

NANI beats

I recently listened the music like this. That was an Japan hiphop. With EDM instruments, the trap drum is really good to listen.

NANI beats

Heya!

Ima continue to post here every time I drop something new, even though I've stopped getting positive feedback from here when I switched up my style, away from 808s and finger drumming, into a realm of more pure samples and breaks.

Thanks for listening :)

Very special type of beat. I felt really fresh feelings! It seems like rock base but not so typical! Very good!!

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
@NANI beats

don baller vocals dont quite mesh with the beat it might be an eq problem but also the autotune + chorus, beat and vocals are both good the just dont come together that well i think if you lowered the effects on the vocals it would sit better

throw away. good vibe like the (s korean ?) rap sounds good bro not much to to criticize here. maybe have a few more breakdowns to space out the vocals? other than that this shit is fire (really really good)

@slimegreenbeats that arpeggio is a tad repetetive (however i really like the tone of the synth) i like the stereo bass thats rly unique. the rythmn is also kinda different (like the bongo hits at the end) but cool think its the sort of beat that is begging for someone to do vocals on i think this could be really amazing with the right mc

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@NANI beats man you had me as soon as I hit the play button lol. That sound you used grabbed my attention instantly which is the most important thing. Loved the vocals on both you definitely have high quality music.
@slimegreenbeats i love the groove and melody on this!! Has a lot of flavor in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.