Showcase - March 22-28, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoned Monk

Music & Chill
Battle Points: 16
@Rah.sool I like the oriental vibes! The drums sound nice, really on point. Nice work!

@TjombaBeats This beat is sicko_O Could be part of the soundtrack in a matrix movie. Every element in your beat fits perfectly well and your sound design is great! I'd like to hear an outro or a fade out in the end, but thats really the only "critique" I got. Like I mentioned before, that beat is sick, I'm excited!

@Matt-D Act-Right Remix: Nice chilled beat! I like the filtered vocals in the beginning and the synth. Good work!

Here's my beat. I'm not quite sure about it. I really like it but there are some parts which seem disharmonious. Anyway, I'm curious what you guys have to say. Peace!

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
@Rah.sool I like the oriental vibes! The drums sound nice, really on point. Nice work!

@TjombaBeats This beat is sicko_O Could be part of the soundtrack in a matrix movie. Every element in your beat fits perfectly well and your sound design is great! I'd like to hear an outro or a fade out in the end, but thats really the only "critique" I got. Like I mentioned before, that beat is sick, I'm excited!

@Matt-D Act-Right Remix: Nice chilled beat! I like the filtered vocals in the beginning and the synth. Good work!

Here's my beat. I'm not quite sure about it. I really like it but there are some parts which seem disharmonious. Anyway, I'm curious what you guys have to say. Peace!

This mellow vibe man catchy and mind easing and the effects are well used fits the beat.

Chad

Battle Points: 8
@Rah.sool : I like how you were able to seamlessly mix the drum break and the other sample. This is a great beat, I don’t think you need to change anything.

@Matt-D : I like “My Chain but I think the vocal in the Michael Jackson sample messes with the Gucci Acapella a little, maybe put more of a high pass filter on the MJ sample and it might not mess with the Gucci acapella. This also might be more of my own taste but I think putting the synth that comes at 1:20 up an octave might make it fit in the mix better.

I like the Act Right Mix, the mood is different from the original but the beat fits the acapellas very well. Good job.

@TjombaBeats : I like the panning and mix of it all. Sounds like it could be an ominous hip hop track for a video game. The change in the structure at 1:05 was also cool

@Stoned Monk: I think this is very calming and mixed well. I don’t hear anything disharmonious really, at least not any noticeable amount. Good job.

Here are my beats for this week:

Stoned Monk

Music & Chill
Battle Points: 16
@Chad First Beat: I like the intro and the way you chopped the sample. The drums and the bass sound good aswell. I could be wrong but I think some of the high tones are slightly off key. Anyway, nice work!
Second Beat: I like the variety in the drums/percussion and the toms sound nice. Also I like the spoken vocals and the strings. The clap is a little bit too loud in my opinion and the kick needs more punch. Also I would add some reverb and delay on the piano. Apart from that I like it, keep it up!

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122
Just a littlesomething for your ears to hear. Hope you like it and enjoy it. It's kinda aggressive this one but it does have some good moments. Feel free to comment im curious what you lady's and gents have to say. Peace!

Nothing here yet.
Joint got an epic feel to it fam!

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Stoned Monk I like this one a Lot! This is so chilled, this is one of my favorite beats I've heard in awhile really moved my listening to it.
@Chad I'm loving the sample on the first one. Both beats were arranged very well and I love with you did with the drums. Good Stuff!
@EsquireMusic111 love the way the drums come in and how they knock. Mix is very well polished!! Very Professional.
@TjombaBeats I like this one, it's a lot going on but I like how you stay original.

kobu

Kobu Beats
Battle Points: 1
This is a cute Playboi Carti style trap beat I made:

Feedback is welcome and always appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online