Showcase - March 23-29, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
@DJ Dope-Needlz That God Father is nice! Well done, but Da Majik seemed to me, to be a little hard and not mixed well.. might be me
@2GooD Productions That Dr Dre type joint was nice man, I am an old school guy, so anything Dre, Too $#hort, DJ Quick is right up my ally, nice beat.

Here is one I been messing with this weekend, its different but would love some feedback from you all.. The more the better!

Nothing here yet.

DJ Wax-Turtle

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@DJ Dope-Needlz That God Father is nice! Well done, but Da Majik seemed to me, to be a little hard and not mixed well.. might be me
@2GooD Productions That Dr Dre type joint was nice man, I am an old school guy, so anything Dre, Too $#hort, DJ Quick is right up my ally, nice beat.

Here is one I been messing with this weekend, its different but would love some feedback from you all.. The more the better!

Nothing here yet.

Might be true cause i don't have no real professional monitors.
And my headphone is being repaired. (Beyerdynamics DT-990 Pro)

I want to try out the DT-880 though.
See if that suits my mixing style better.

stcbeats

Stcbeats
Battle Points: 38

Nothing here yet.
sounds used are very generic no fx on them bass is nice mix could use some work that rising percussion is cool. littlie work could be really nice

Status
Not open for further replies.