Showcase - March 26 - April 1, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRTBTZ

Battle Points: 1
@Nightmare Beats I really like that visualizer. That beat is haunting af haha, but nice work bro.
@216 Sound That beat could definitely be developed further, but I'm really liking the trap vibe so far.
@dBtheProducer Where'd you find that sample? That was really cool, I enjoy samples like that. The drums sound smooth along with the bass. Complements the smooth jazz sample. Also thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

This is my take on a sad sorta Drake beat

216 Sound

Battle Points: 1
@Nightmare Beats I really like that visualizer. That beat is haunting af haha, but nice work bro.
@216 Sound That beat could definitely be developed further, but I'm really liking the trap vibe so far.
@dBtheProducer Where'd you find that sample? That was really cool, I enjoy samples like that. The drums sound smooth along with the bass. Complements the smooth jazz sample. Also thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

Hey! Thanks for listening to my beat! I also agree my beat is rather basic as I am somewhat new to making beats. I would greatly appreciate it if you could maybe provide with some tips on what I could to do make it sound more advanced or whatnot. Also I love your beat "thoughts" It has a very spacey and chill vibe! Thanks again!

Hey I would greatly appreciate it if you'd listen to my latest beat! Anyone who provides any feedback will be returned the favor! Thanks!

@216 Sound , everything sounds good, nice beat, nice melody...i think you need some strings or more piano in the background. but honestly this is really good, i would listen to this beat again in a few days and maybe seeing what can be added.

Battle Points: 2

Really nice Piano, and Atmosphere. Dig the vox voice too!.....If I was to change one thing it would be the HiHat. (Would change type or its progression) Just preference. Dig this though!

Battle Points: 2
Hey I would greatly appreciate it if you'd listen to my latest beat! Anyone who provides any feedback will be returned the favor! Thanks!

I like the premise of this......Listen.....Yea I like when that wistle sound comes in....This is real nice man.

PoloBeats

First time posting here, what do you think?
<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.