Showcase - March 9-15, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustface.wav

Beatmaker
Looks like there are lots of beets showcased this week! I’ll have to get them a run through and post feedback when I get home from work.... here’s a little something I threw together the other day.

Last edited by a moderator:

dustface.wav

Beatmaker
Un4zn I like gladiator could use a little variation in my opinion. but solid none the less. Inspiration was sick...id bring out the bass line a little more. Coywboy beebo
KongoRampoozy cool vibes on beat 136 man, id add a bassline myself or a scaling 808 thingy. beat 128 is nice i dig the sparse drums it contrasts nicely with the chops and bass
DonPedro dopeness i really like the chops and lpf work of the bass..that bass line is choice
stcbeats shits weird and I love it those dark trap drums are killer
Matt-D sick little video edit! nice sample choices and synth work, diggin it!
jihun9554 cool trap vibez… id add some delay to the "aye" imo
Beatmaker88 Story Time: sick sample some weird off kilter rhyme style would sound sick over this like some off beat jeru kinda stuff
Friehs cool vibez mix sounds a little blown out to me

VVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 133
Un4zn I like gladiator could use a little variation in my opinion. but solid none the less. Inspiration was sick...id bring out the bass line a little more. Coywboy beebo
KongoRampoozy cool vibes on beat 136 man, id add a bassline myself or a scaling 808 thingy. beat 128 is nice i dig the sparse drums it contrasts nicely with the chops and bass
DonPedro dopeness i really like the chops and lpf work of the bass..that bass line is choice
stcbeats shits weird and I love it those dark trap drums are killer
Matt-D sick little video edit! nice sample choices and synth work, diggin it!
jihun9554 cool trap vibez… id add some delay to the "aye" imo
Beatmaker88 Story Time: sick sample some weird off kilter rhyme style would sound sick over this like some off beat jeru kinda stuff
Friehs cool vibez mix sounds a little blown out to me
Appreciate the feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.