Showcase - May 1-3, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobodyelse

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 10
Apocolypto was a great movie!!!

Thanks for the listens and the critiques/reviews.. I'll definitely check out that tremollo.. @Dangerous HAHA is a tight joint the beats and rhymes perfectly match. Sound effects are tucked right where they should be.. Overall Nice. Oh Baby has some real potential. With a tight tight mix, and a video you could be on to something.. @Wrightboy Hard Headed is ominous as f*ck!!!!! The Doctor is super duper mysterious I'm really feeling the key & synth play.. @Skidflow Fruit(Flowin) sounds like something The Game Would rip apart on some west coast kill sh*t!! Drink Up is dope, the track is well put together rhymes are mellow chilly flow. nice!!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
@both posters...

Both beats are quite groovy, liking what they doing.

Dangerous... Flow of the rapper ain't bad too, got a cocky ish style, but I think some of it coulda done with some re-takes, the vocal technique lacked in a couple bits. But good though.

Dangerous, your track sound a bit like, someone has thrown a blanket over it? Sounds a but dull in some places, could do with a little brightening up? The kicks sound like it could do with a bit more thump.

tight stuff guys, real groovy on nobody's track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online