Showcase - May 10-16, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
@Matt-D that remix is really cool, i love the musicality/caribbian vibe to it . i think i might like it more w/o the vocals tho they sound a little stretched :O its really nicley composed and once i got used to the vocals i really enjoyed it gj m8
the cover is also really great wish i could play piano like that :D

heres mine for the week sampled myself playing guitar :D

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Crispifier This is one of those grooves I really enjoy listening to! The moldy is on point, and everything flows smooth. That guitar really gives it that special touch, and your sounds are very relaxing to vibe out to.
Yeah the vocals on my remix were not very high quality so i had to work around that, the original tempo was around 100 bpm but i slowed down to about 90 bpm which is why they sound like that. I made that music for the remix but i assumed the tempo was around 88 bpm so i made the beat at that bpm then found out they were faster so i had to slow them because it sounded funny when i sped my beat up smh. But here is the instrumental for you though.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@2GooD Productions your daughter's got some promise in, is this her first track, albeit the subject matter is cliche but to be expected when rapping about opps, sticks (guns), etc. as it's standard drill fare but that voice though? Dope!

@Matt-D that remix is really cool, i love the musicality/caribbian vibe to it . i think i might like it more w/o the vocals tho they sound a little stretched :O its really nicley composed and once i got used to the vocals i really enjoyed it gj m8
the cover is also really great wish i could play piano like that :D

heres mine for the week sampled myself playing guitar :D

The guitar sound is cold mane

Dope
Released a full grown album, hope y'all dig it:

That's talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online