Showcase - May 14-20, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the Navy career wise, so now I'm fortunate to be able to live an hour away from Abu Dhabi! Lol... I moved in February and basically got all of my equipment shipped in this week! So its time to hit the grind!
@EsquireMusic111 ,I served in the US Army as a special forces assistant ops & intelligence Sgt. My MOS 18E at first then I was placed in 18f detachment..those were the days and a lot of secrets bruh

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@EsquireMusic111 welcome back! both beats are good but if I had to pick one I think the second one was my choice and great job on the mixing.
@tomkillsjerry Love everything on the first beat from the hi hats to bassline, I especially love that echo sound or sample (can't tell)
that comes in. I definitely love when the beat breaks at 1:12, straight FIRE! I am also feeling the style of the second one I can tell you put some time into it, Keep em Coming.
@thizzbeatz I like the vibe this beat gives off.
@Rodas I like the first one, I thought the hats could be a little lower in volume but other than that nicely done. The second one is classic hip hop Really like that one mayne.
@KuKo I would really like to hear this one with a singer I think it would really sound great!! The beat is dope by itself but I think a singer would really bring this one out because of the tone and melody. Nice Work!
@DEEZ BEATZ You gambled and won, those new neighbors really brought it out of you on this one lol!! Dopeness!!

@EsquireMusic111 welcome back! both beats are good but if I had to pick one I think the second one was my choice and great job on the mixing.
@tomkillsjerry Love everything on the first beat from the hi hats to bassline, I especially love that echo sound or sample (can't tell)
that comes in. I definitely love when the beat breaks at 1:12, straight FIRE! I am also feeling the style of the second one I can tell you put some time into it, Keep em Coming.
@thizzbeatz I like the vibe this beat gives off.
@Rodas I like the first one, I thought the hats could be a little lower in volume but other than that nicely done. The second one is classic hip hop Really like that one mayne.
@KuKo I would really like to hear this one with a singer I think it would really sound great!! The beat is dope by itself but I think a singer would really bring this one out because of the tone and melody. Nice Work!
@DEEZ BEATZ You gambled and won, those new neighbors really brought it out of you on this one lol!! Dopeness!!
@Matt-D , and they smoke chronic too. The type of girls that will make you have a quick thought about leaving your wife and kids. But I'm not that weak but they are eye candy for sure..lol

Rodas

I don't even know
Battle Points: 43
@EsquireMusic111 2/2 bangin' :)
@Matt-D drums are sounding great and the melody sounds nice, but I'd play around with some effects, EQ, etc. to give it a more laid back vibe that fits better with the drums.

I shouldn't do this but hey it's the ILL, I got nothing but love for ya'll :)
New single dropping soon produced by yours truly :p here's a sneak peak

JAY UNO

Sample heavy? Just a little bit.
Battle Points: 134
@EsquireMusic111 just feeling the whole bit. everything working for me. hi hats are ill. 808s are ill. like how you drop the drum at certain periods.
@tomkillsjerry the bass line is dope and feeling that reverb on the clap.
@thizzbeatz I'm lit and so is this beat. are your melodies original? if so, dope mate!
@Rodas head noddin
@DEEZ BEATZ I like the mix overall on the girl next door. like how you offset that kick just a lil. adds dynamics. definitely makes me wanna hit the boards after hearing it!
@EsquireMusic111 2 for 2. a definite slapper! glad to hear your stuff for the first. so dope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online