Showcase - May 2-8, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
Here is another beat I made today, took your guys suggestion and just didn't care

How can you program such dope drum/808 patterns and have melodies that don't blend well at all? lol Take that as a compliment bro. You should try out Splice and mess around with samples for some inspiration.

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 5
My latest remix of The Good People's latest track "The Fat Lacing".
Nothing here yet.

You can check the original here

Yomni

Battle Points: 2
How can you program such dope drum/808 patterns and have melodies that don't blend well at all? lol Take that as a compliment bro. You should try out Splice and mess around with samples for some inspiration.
@Amnesia if you dont like this one send me some loops then

Yomni

Battle Points: 2
Send me your track with just the drums and the 808 bass and I'll hook it up
Maybe not for this one, I kind of like it lol, if you want any of the others one i posted i can do that... but you have to send me one loop if you agree, deal?

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Amnesia that first beat is epic! I can easily hear someone on that or during a dramatic part on a movie. I love that Middle Eastern groove on the second one, it sounds like something early timbaland would flip which is dope.
@2GooD Productions that snare on the first beat is a real neck snapper, really gave it a nice touch and I love that vocal very interesting.the second beat has really nice strings and I love the touch you put on this it’s very clean and complete without too much clutter and that mix is excellent. The third beat I’m not feeling as much, it’s nothing wrong I’m just not feeling the melody but it is well executed though just not as good as the first two.
@hosie thanks bro! That’s one of my favorite shirts for chillin in lol. I’m loving this classic style along with the lyrics. Nicely done!! Sounds real clean.
@EsquireMusic111 loving this!! Love how smooth your beats sound, they’re always professional and original. I really love when you bring that piano in!

Status
Not open for further replies.