Showcase - May 22-28, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

HouseOfBeets

Battle Points: 2
@Feel beat 4wz is fresh, dont change anything lol

@Matt-D not sure if the tempo is too fast for a marvin sample, or if the drums make it seem so

@Klypse that intro was wierd as hell, like in a badass way, i was 100% in, then the drums dropped and i was 1000 percent in.

@DEEZ BEATZ dope sample, as awlays, up to par, only thing is, the ride, rise, etc sound is ear piercing in the headphones.

@SonicMajor tight, but kind of repetitive

@Kevlar070 its dope, but the conventional snare rolls i could do without, or at least, more unique patterns would bring this beat through the speakers

Heres mine

@Matt-D not sure if the tempo is too fast for a marvin sample, or if the drums make it seem so

@Klypse that intro was wierd as hell, like in a badass way, i was 100% in, then the drums dropped and i was 1000 percent in.

@DEEZ BEATZ dope sample, as awlays, up to par, only thing is, the ride, rise, etc sound is ear piercing in the headphones.

@Kevlar070 its dope, but the conventional snare rolls i could do without, or at least, more unique patterns would bring this beat through the speakers

Heres mine

@HouseOfBeats, thanks bruh. I don't doubt what you hear but I listened to it again I didn't notice it. But I know everybody's headphones pick up different sounds. I will re do it and tone it down...thanks bruh. Have you had a chance to start on that track yet?

Heres mine

@HouseOfBeats, hey bruh, listen to your beat it sounds distorted or is it me? I hope it's me

Kod4R

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 19
@SonicMajor that's doope bro.. i like the rhytm a lot.. especially the snare..
@Klypse that's great sample.. and dope flip.. well done..
@Feel uuuuuuugh.. that intro.. great beat..
@Matt-D great sampling.. i love that beat!

This is my latest job done.. i liked the song and made some sample flip of it :p

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@Myers Trax That track is pretty dope...keep up the good work

@Feel Tune down the drums a bit and t will be a sauce

@Matt-D I love how the track is sampled and its is dope...but something is off with the melody sound. The drums are banging

@HouseOfBeets I like that grungy sounding bass. The drums is dope and the piano is also dope. Nothing bad to say about it.

@Kod4R Wow...that is a mean sample you have there, and the flip you did with it was dope. The drums are dope. The problem I have with it was its a little repetitive but other than that....its sauce

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
@Kevlar070 really dope everything fits and works together really well. like the mix as well. nice work.
@SonicMajor sounds like something Brother ali would spit on. nice sample work
@Marc Duncan all three have the same vibe really feel like it was executed best on that first joint from the mix to the arrangement. definitely improved on your skills since i last heard your beats. nice
@Myers Trax man really feeling this one. one thing i would have done is made the bass a little more aggressive. but thats just my style.
@DEEZ BEATZ track sounds flawless. everything sounds right dope
@Klypse haha man that was dope af def one of my favorite games
@Feel dig that boom bap vibe nice work
@Matt-D NICE! sample flip feeling that

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
What's Good Fellas!! Sorry for the late response had a busy week and I appreciate the feedback.
@Kod4R Lovin the sample as well as the drums good track mayne!!
@tomkillsjerry nice tracks as usual and loving those sounds as usual keep em coming!!
If I forgot someone my bad i'm tired right now but let me know and i'll provide feedback peace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online