Showcase - May 23-29, 2016

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deemitri

@Chef M!KE DB yeah I can feel you on that. Tracks still not entirely finished. I'll post it again once it is. Thanks for the feedback

Decent song, drums are good but need to change up the melody a bit

@Sheen Sheep what Chef said, the vocals don't match the beat at all and the guys not a good singer

DCtheKid

@hardboiled Normally don't like video game samples but you did a good. Love the hi-hat pattern, the rolls and velocity give the track a lot of energy. I think you need a better snare would cut thru the mix better though.

@Chef M!KE DB: Not much to give in terms of improvement. I liked it as it is for the most part. I felt the hi-hat was a tad too loud and I think the beat could benefited form from a chant(like the one in the intro of this Lil Jon song that the trap producers use alot). I'd put it on third beat of every bar. Besides that you did a good job.

Charles

@No Limits The beat is alright. Could use another lead i think. The beat is a bit repetitive and is not that interesting.

@Tonezep1k I listened to "Amongst Kingz" there is a lot going on in this beat. to be honest it doesnt even sound like a hip hop song. Sounds like some techno song. Not something someone could rap over.

@ByAli Really like your rap. Good work man fits really nice on the beat.

Here is mine:

Dob

Battle Points: 10
@outfizzy some Kicking shit, i like the changes in the track
@Charles Really feeling this, Dope bassline !
@No Limits Cool Intro, overall a bit repetitive. Some changes in the melody would be great.

I made some Sunday jazz chills. Would like to hear some feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.