Showcase - May 30 - June 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koey

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 24
@DH music - Mix is clean. Everything sounds so crisp. Melodically, not sure if I'm a big fan of what you have going on here. Just not my cup of tea in that department.

@producedbyRiff - Really digging the vibe of this. Gets a bit repetitive for me though - needs some variation in my opinion.

@Charles - Delusion: This is cool. Something about that e-piano sound bothers me. Not sure what it is but just not a big fan of it. The drum work is dope. Really feeling that. I feel like there's too many elements working together on this one when you do bring everything in.

@DeCrescendo - Don't think this remix works with the elements of the beat that you have going on. I feel like the beat would be much more appreciate by itself without the vocals on top since it clashes when I listen to it.

@tomkillsjerry - Whole World Talkin: The bells are a bit loud in the mix. I think the levels need to be brought down on that. Seems to be overpowering everything else. Wish the drums were a bit more prominent in the mix. Feel like it's being drowned out by the other elements. Digging the beat though.

@Hadoq - Minor Fuckery: Funky vibe to this. Not really my cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online