Not open for further replies.

KongoRampoozy

Battle Points: 6
Made these both today, its been a good day

This is the flip of the shitty flute that fade posted hahahaha
Nothing here yet.

made this for my uncle's boating video hahahaha

Nothing here yet.

@2GooD love the vibe of the second beat, kinda lo-fi with laid back boombap feel to it! Right up my street that!

@Chad I really like that guitar beat the drums come in hella punchy and that guitar sounds really nice and clear, plus when that west coast slide whistle thing comes in oo thats dope, I could hear thug on this
@KongoRampoozy Thank you! Yeah Im thinking about going back in and working on the mix for that one maybe rerealease it sometime

just threw down some rhymes on this new beat (I sample the nightman cometh episode at parts for those who like Its Always Sunny :) also a little KRS one peppered in there for the hell of it. Let me know what you guys think and any suggestions, especially the vocal mixing. I don't have a mic at the moment so I'm doin my best to keep the vox clean

HVYW8

HVYW8
Made these both today, its been a good day

This is the flip of the shitty flute that fade posted hahahaha
Nothing here yet.

made this for my uncle's boating video hahahaha

Nothing here yet.
Both are fire, love the first one especially!!! lol the first one could honestly be theme song to tv show!! Nice job man.

HVYW8

HVYW8
@2GooD Productions Not much I can tell ya on the first one, but the second I cant say much about either :p

The second is nice man, remind me of @WIKTO-GRIZZLY and the stuff he makes. I could ride with it on a sunny day.

Heres one of a few I started today, this isnt finished either but.. yeah.
Nothing here yet.
Im loving this one you killed it, did you program the violins or was it a sample. And if you did program them, did you use stock sounds?

just threw down some rhymes on this new beat (I sample the nightman cometh episode at parts for those who like Its Always Sunny :) also a little KRS one peppered in there for the hell of it. Let me know what you guys think and any suggestions, especially the vocal mixing. I don't have a mic at the moment so I'm doin my best to keep the vox clean

I am loving this!!!!!!!!!!! fire !!!!!! send me this beat so i can remix it with my style :)

Fuck!!! i would kill this hard!!!!!

dbl_negative

Chop Chop Chop
That Beat is just beautiful, love how you switched up the melody from the vocal sample. Just the whole vibe of this beat is amazing. Wish it was longer tbh

I think the beat is really nice, the melodies and the vibe of the beat definitly would've fitted Nipsey's style. Only thing I would critique is I think the 808 is a little bit too aggressive for this kinda beat. I think it would sound perfect with a more smoother, yet this hard hitting 808 and with less slides.

Fire beat! Hat rolls on point and vibey sample good bass overall MOOD :fire::fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online