Showcase - May 4-10, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx bro, i didnt master it at all, got too excited to share it lol I was so feeling the drumming alot
you sound like me hahahaha, get so excited to share with the world I rush to get it out and fuck up some part of the mix. Story of my life.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
When I get home, between tonight and tomorrow, I will see if I can give you all a proper feedback as I know you are all sitting there waiting for me to give my professional opinion and all.... or maybe you are like "Who the FK is this guy?" Yeah... prolly more of the latter

This is my third upload to IllMuzik, I litterally need all the criticism I can get, I really wanna improve! Thanks.
The drums could use a little variation to keep things interesting and the strings too, just something small here and there to take away the repetitiveness.Maybe a little flurry of piano keys at the end of each 8 or 16 bars for the dropouts.

@YannFer I’m using Logic Pro and they have something called a bitcrusher that would give a really nice grainy effect to the synth strings if that’s what you’d wanna go for. Idk what software you have but something along those lines. This is the start of a good beat!
@Primz this is dope! The beat comes in hard and your vocals sounds really clear and professional. there’s a part where you’re rapping over the hook that I might change so they’re separate, but it actually still works pretty good cause the mixing is clean

@YannFer I’m using Logic Pro and they have something called a bitcrusher that would give a really nice grainy effect to the synth strings if that’s what you’d wanna go for. Idk what software you have but something along those lines. This is the start of a good beat!
@Primz this is dope! The beat comes in hard and your vocals sounds really clear and professional. there’s a part where you’re rapping over the hook that I might change so they’re separate, but it actually still works pretty good cause the mixing is clean
Thanx bro, i see what you mean, you right, i should have separated them, but in the moment, i was just in the zone -__

just threw down some rhymes on this new beat (I sample the nightman cometh episode at parts for those who like Its Always Sunny :) also a little KRS one peppered in there for the hell of it. Let me know what you guys think and any suggestions, especially the vocal mixing. I don't have a mic at the moment so I'm doin my best to keep the vox clean

I cant stop listening to this man...absolute fire

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Im loving this one you killed it, did you program the violins or was it a sample. And if you did program them, did you use stock sounds?

Nah, I have a couple symphony VSTs I use and added some sound to them is all. Thanks for the kind words though!

DeeJay Ngwazi

Battle Points: 89
"I don't know why buh everytime i listen to this beat - something just says i should jump on it and not give it away coz of money #hahaha Give it a listen and am sure the same will happen to you...
Tell me how it made you feel?

It's Krazy nje...

@2GooD Productions Loved the boating vibes ;) Like what you did with the propaganda flip too-you lose was your best aye-loved the brass.
@Dzhi Beats loved that-bass was bouncing and the synth hit a crazy frequency in my ear-well done.
@jackgrandchamp the ernie pyramid thing was crazy but enjoyed it. Nice one for posting up the bruno nicolai sample also ;)
@WIKTO-GRIZZLY sad west is a banger-loved it.
@BigJGadsden loved it-thought the synth in the background was a bit too present and could be dialled back a bit.
@HVYW8 i'd dial the rhodesy keys back a bit and add a few variations but it had a great vibe.
@Primz this was my persy fav; really liked the ambience. Drums were tight. Technically really high quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.