Showcase - May 4-10, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@2GooD Productions

Shitty Flute Flip- It's very cool that you flipped this sample into such a good old school type beat. I really like it and if I hadnt known I would have never supposed it was based on that sample :D Really good job :)

Breaking Waves- It reminds me a lot about the style of @WIKTO-GRIZZLY . Very smooth production with a summer vibe. Choice of sounds is great. That phrase on the piano is very classy. Mix is good as always, arrangement is very decent.

@Pappas Beats I'm going to reply to your request now in the private message and I will review your beat.

I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed the rest of your beats but there are too many productions and I also have to prepare and review material for the next ILL Battle Report. I hope you understand.

Below you can find my stuff.

Fantom 91

@2GooD Productions breaking wawes is fire excellent and unique im diggin your sound , this flute flip is meh :D
@Pappas Beats nice one there is nothing to say but it sounds to much clean for my taste
@Marc Duncan i feel like is a lil bit muddy on the mix or that was my fking speakers , honestly heard better beats from you on this site
@
Matt-D fall out i really liked it loved it , this weeeknd i dont feel this synth or whatever this sound is on main melody
@Dzhi Beats liking the 808s from start hard drum line love the ambience sounds and this melody what was this loved ti good work
@EsquireMusic111 love it my kind of beat drum pattern is exellent the mix sounds a lil bitty muddy on that i think third melody that starts

@KZA clean production but this beat is too simple for my taste :)
@WalterxBlanco as i said above for kza beat clean production fine beat but really not my taste
@jackgrandchamp i think the voices are unnecessary completly they annoy me you wouldnt belive how much :D except that fine beat that nyc style or that eary french rap style good job
@Khaly Beatz love the effort on this 808 slide but melody is meh i belive you could do it much better
@OMAR. good job nice beat easily could pass as a summer hit with some dope singer
@Pyramidal fine melody but i feel you could step your game up this drums i dont know sounds kinda basic
@Primz loving it really:D simple melody but drums do the work exellent drum pattern
@dbl_negative this melody totally differs from main drumline
@Memento Beats thats that hard aggressive european style absolutly loving it my man keep it up

and im sorry if i missed someone I will review again thread to hear some stuff been a busy day im a lil bit tired
been busy started working after corona hiatus so here is one i did today early morning

and one in my oriental collage

Last edited:
@2GooD Productions breaking wawes is fire excellent and unique im diggin your sound , this flute flip is meh :D
@Pappas Beats nice one there is nothing to say but it sounds to much clean for my taste
@Marc Duncan i feel like is a lil bit muddy on the mix or that was my fking speakers , honestly heard better beats from you on this site
@
Matt-D fall out i really liked it loved it , this weeeknd i dont feel this synth or whatever this sound is on main melody
@Dzhi Beats liking the 808s from start hard drum line love the ambience sounds and this melody what was this loved ti good work
@EsquireMusic111 love it my kind of beat drum pattern is exellent the mix sounds a lil bitty muddy on that i think third melody that starts

@WalterxBlanco as i said above for kza beat clean production fine beat but really not my taste
@jackgrandchamp i think the voices are unnecessary completly they annoy me you wouldnt belive how much :D except that fine beat that nyc style or that eary french rap style good job
@Khaly Beatz love the effort on this 808 slide but melody is meh i belive you could do it much better
@OMAR. good job nice beat easily could pass as a summer hit with some dope singer
@Pyramidal fine melody but i feel you could step your game up this drums i dont know sounds kinda basic
@Primz loving it really:D simple melody but drums do the work exellent drum pattern
@Memento Beats thats that hard aggressive european style absolutly loving it my man keep it up

and im sorry if i missed someone I will review again thread to hear some stuff been a busy day im a lil bit tired
been busy started working after corona hiatus so here is one i did today early morning

Dude!!! this is what i love to listen to with some blunt and have maybe a soul sister singing a little. Damn, i cant even review this..this is just awesome!

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
@Primz Spliff is nasty nice man.. clean, great sound and Super Real, well.. straight banger. Hope one day I am as good
@jackgrandchamp Mix is smooth, just not my type of music so I cant really say more
@DeeJay Ngwazi Yours is also really mixed well and a very upbeat jam, nice work bro
@EsquireMusic111 Nice jam man for an intro
@WIKTO-GRIZZLY Fire beat bro, I am a big fan of yours.. first time I think you fired off a big bumping beat like this... love it and your mixes are always so damn clean!
@nottr Cool beat, nice samples, seemed like snare was a little hard, otherwise nice jam.. could be my headphones.
@Memento Beats fire jam bro, should be the cover music for God Of War lol... that was like the Beat take off my Rock take.
@Fantom 91 Nice variety of beats in those two, nice to hear others with versatility. Both beats are banging..

Sorry if I missed anyone... so many good beats here, even better than most contests we have had!!

Couldn't anyone put up a shit beat besides me!? I have nothing bad to say other than a possible too hard snare lmao

Anyhow, I will go ahead and throw some trash out, makes ya'll look better... your welcome!

Nothing here yet.

@

Wow! Both beats are amazing :D This "Friday Morning Coffee 5:37 is really nice lo-fi beat. Very chilling :D I would have troubles making something like this but I enjoy listening to such music a lot. Great job!

The same with this oriental one. :) Aggressive sounding banger :D I love the title here "Land Of Blood And Honey". Beautiful. :fire::fire::fire:

Khaly Beatz

Battle Points: 1
Love the vibe of piano bits with techy drums! Hard beat for sure. Couple little things; Some work to bring out sub bas etc and some panning of the stereo elements would help give it some width and make it more epic imo.... Big up
Love the drum patterns and hi-hat roll. You got it down on this one

ToriBridges

Producer | Engineer | Forgemaster
The first one is ok, but the second one is tight.

I'm a big fan of the 808, filthy as fuck.

Here's mine

Yo I dig this. Me and you kinda have a similar vibe I think. Dude says the mix is wack but I disagree I think that's apart of the sound

Check this out:

@Primz Spliff is nasty nice man.. clean, great sound and Super Real, well.. straight banger. Hope one day I am as good
@jackgrandchamp Mix is smooth, just not my type of music so I cant really say more
@DeeJay Ngwazi Yours is also really mixed well and a very upbeat jam, nice work bro
@EsquireMusic111 Nice jam man for an intro
@WIKTO-GRIZZLY Fire beat bro, I am a big fan of yours.. first time I think you fired off a big bumping beat like this... love it and your mixes are always so damn clean!
@nottr Cool beat, nice samples, seemed like snare was a little hard, otherwise nice jam.. could be my headphones.
@Memento Beats fire jam bro, should be the cover music for God Of War lol... that was like the Beat take off my Rock take.
@Fantom 91 Nice variety of beats in those two, nice to hear others with versatility. Both beats are banging..

Sorry if I missed anyone... so many good beats here, even better than most contests we have had!!

Couldn't anyone put up a shit beat besides me!? I have nothing bad to say other than a possible too hard snare lmao

Anyhow, I will go ahead and throw some trash out, makes ya'll look better... your welcome!

Nothing here yet.
Bro i think this is good, the kick is a bit too snappy for the beat in my opinion. Piano work is good and the snare is good as well, love the bass as well. Just the right amount. Give yourself credit, this is good. Just the drum itself is what i feel is not the right drum for a chilled beat like this. :)

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
yeah @Primz I had the kick changed but it came back up somehow.. yeah that kick blows lol, but ty for the kind words!
@ToriBridges nice track bro, little monotonous on the melody though, break it up a bit
@KongoRampoozy another banger man, keep throwing em out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.