Showcase - May 9-15, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadoq

Producing weird shit since 2002
@d.fusion Great intro... listening... nice chops, the intro is a little long but pleasant.
I'd like to hear more nuance, but overall, it's a great beat, nothing bad to say about it. Great drums too!

This week, I just remixed busta rhymes <3 Sorry for our german friends, it is not available in Germany :'(

d.fusion

soundcloud.com/dfusionmusic
Battle Points: 61
@d.fusion : i like it, like the kick and drum pattern, a bit to screamy overalt maybe...

Here is mine:

i dont understadnd a word but very nice beat and even better video! nicely put together. very pleasant mix on the beat aswell

DeCrescendo

Battle Points: 20
@d.fusion I like the chops. beat sounds very busy when the drums first kick in but when the sample drops a bit quieter it sounds real nice. Good job.

@Hadoq - Another pro mix from you! Real funky.

@KDVS - Quality - really didnt expect it when it kicked in. enjoyed the beat but sounds like it needs a bit more work, I enjoyed the first half more than the second. Not a big fan of when the sample went high pitched towards the end. A bit of work though and could be really good.

@Klypse - Proper hip hop beat! I was trying to work out where the sample was from. It sounds kinds familiar. Some good chops and works well with the beat.

Here is my track for the week, More UK Hip Hop/Grime. I have put the remix up on youtube and the instrumental is on my soundcloud. Take your pick! Instrumental is called Splashy!

https://soundcloud.com/decrescendo140

Last edited:

Illustrious

Illustrious London
Battle Points: 1
@d.fusion Gave you feedback last week. Will say it again.. A cracking track!
@Hadoq Nice. Reminds me of a Rockwilder beat.
@KDVS Quite a nice beat. Not in love with it tho.
@Brandon Light Again, quite a nice beat. Nothing really grabbing me about it tho.
@Klypse This is the second dope beat I've heard from you. Good drums. Everything sits well in the mix and the sample/chops are nice as well. Again, nothing particularly grabbing about this beat but a nice one for the stash.
@DeCrescendo Big riddim! Are you english bro? Big grime fan me. Drums are really nice on this. Pretty solid track all round.

Before everyone says that my beat is repetitive I made it so an MC can go over it and was focusing more on the mixing aspect rather than the song layout on this one.

d.fusion

soundcloud.com/dfusionmusic
Battle Points: 61
@William Despard good beat. nice drums, sample and vibe.. but repetitive and maybe a little too simple for my taste. also the hi hat doesnt add much to the pattern it might even stiffen it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online