Showcase - May 9-15, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@Yomni Wow man. Very interesting rhythms, sound selection. I would say some of the sounds are little unconventional, like that dragging sound you used, But there is nothing wrong with being unconventional. I really enjoyed the melodies as well. Fantastic job!

here's mine for the week. Thanks in advance for all feedback
Nothing here yet.

Last edited:

Mefisto Beats

SickFlow Records
Battle Points: 103
@Yomni Feel strange bout this one.. This beat is all over the place, yet standing its ground. Totally chaotic, yet it works. It makes me go "huh?", yet I like it. Its deffo unique and great piece of work...
@Rah.sool Nice work on this fam. Love the vocals and sound selections.

Anyway one of the recent projects. ↓↓↓

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
@Yomni Your style is unique. The shaker could've been left off, it doesn't blend well with the other sounds. You have the necessary ingredients in your beat already without going overboard with the seasoning. Less is more

@Rah.sool I always enjoy a good boom bap beat. Sample is dope and the drum pattern is grooving. The kick is a little weak and the filtered bass is a little too loud which overpowers the kick. With some work on the mixing this track is a banger!

@Mefisto Beats Fire ass beat! The snare and hi hats could use a little reverb to blend better with the choppy vocal sample. On the mixing side, I'm sure the beat hits hard if you uploaded to SoundCloud as YouTube applies their own audio normalization unless you master at -13 LUFS.

Here's my contribution for now.

NANI beats

Alright I guess I am starting off this week. I made this beat and video to go along with it. Feedback on both would be appreciated!

Good vibe! Feels moody!
@Yomni Wow man. Very interesting rhythms, sound selection. I would say some of the sounds are little unconventional, like that dragging sound you used, But there is nothing wrong with being unconventional. I really enjoyed the melodies as well. Fantastic job!

here's mine for the week. Thanks in advance for all feedback
Nothing here yet.
Hell yeah! This beat crazy... I like smooth drums and melody.. So fire!
@Yomni Feel strange bout this one.. This beat is all over the place, yet standing its ground. Totally chaotic, yet it works. It makes me go "huh?", yet I like it. Its deffo unique and great piece of work...

This beat feels really dark and vox also. 808 crushing is good!

Here's my work.. I release this song on Spotify, Applemusic, YouTube etc.. So if you have a chance, please search Nani Beats. Rapper Jelly featured on this track!! Enjoy!!

NANI beats

@Yomni Your style is unique. The shaker could've been left off, it doesn't blend well with the other sounds. You have the necessary ingredients in your beat already without going overboard with the seasoning. Less is more

@Rah.sool I always enjoy a good boom bap beat. Sample is dope and the drum pattern is grooving. The kick is a little weak and the filtered bass is a little too loud which overpowers the kick. With some work on the mixing this track is a banger!

@Mefisto Beats Fire ass beat! The snare and hi hats could use a little reverb to blend better with the choppy vocal sample. On the mixing side, I'm sure the beat hits hard if you uploaded to SoundCloud as YouTube applies their own audio normalization unless you master at -13 LUFS.

Here's my contribution for now.

Really good vibe!! So smooth!!

Alright I guess I am starting off this week. I made this beat and video to go along with it. Feedback on both would be appreciated!

Nice beat sounds atherial

Nice 808 usage dawg
Good vibe! Feels moody!

Hell yeah! This beat crazy... I like smooth drums and melody.. So fire!

This beat feels really dark and vox also. 808 crushing is good!

Here's my work.. I release this song on Spotify, Applemusic, YouTube etc.. So if you have a chance, please search Nani Beats. Rapper Jelly featured on this track!! Enjoy!!

Yeahhh I like when people post vocal tracks here, nice work man
This is good man

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@Mefisto Beats I love the way you chopped the vocal sample. One feedback, on my speakers the 808 was buzzing pretty bad, you might want to look into how to clean that up. Great job on this brother. Awesome vibes.

@Amnesia Incredible percussion. Real bouncy!

@NANI beats Ayy nice track. Clean mix and nice melodies on this one here. No criticisms here.

@C12omega Very nice job. Very interesting arrangement.

@slimegreenbeats Ayy nice job. I enjoyed the syncopation of the hi hats and the kick. Also the ambient noise in the background is nice

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
A bit of the Neptunes influence with my own twist.

@slimegreenbeats The beat sounds a little muddy with the 808 bass vol leveled so high. Kick level is just right, snare could use a boost in the high end/saturation and the hi-hats could be brought down in level with the high end trimmed a little. A little trick to make the hi-hats sound more organic, use alternating velocities to give them more "swing".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online