Showcase - November 13-19, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaakonXIX

Hey everyone, here are three of my beats
Im very new to this so please give me tips and feedbacks.
Peace

Arabian Type Beat :
Godfather Theme Beat :
Slow and chill Beat :

Thanks

Rodas

I don't even know
Battle Points: 43
The bass is way to loud on the first one i honestly couldn't listen to it for long. the drums sound a bit stale but because of the bass they are almost inaudible, you've got some work to do here.
The second one i like the chord progression but i'd either cut the guitar to have only the second part of the riff or get rid of it completely because other than the segment where all the instruments are playing it doesn't fit very well. i can see something nice coming from this if you make some improvements to the song. some reverb on the snare and probably a clap layered would help and you need to give the kick some thump.

been cooking this for a while only finished mixing some mins ago

EDIT: just realised that the guitar is kind of low already added to the todo list :D

ryuuko

@Rodas thanks for the feedback, especially for going really in depth and being specific about what to fix, that's super useful

As for take control, I like it alot, and i can imagine it would sound really good with some bars on top!

I think the mix and everything is good and clear, and the beat never feels boring or anything. I've got nothing bad to say!

Hi there people, I'm a total newbie here looking for some fresh feedback.

I really like the beat, but the vocal is just completely off, drop the vocal altogether.

Same with the Tribe Called Quest track, the vocal is completely off but the beat is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.