Showcase - November 15-21, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NOIS3D -3DBeats Really sounds like an assault on the ears, so much going on, there seems to be a lot going on constantly, needs some breaks and a build up to a drop. Just a bit of movement from a lot to a little, then back to a lot again. So the track breathes a little, add some dynamics.

@Rah.sool Sounds like one of my beats, I think the 808 could have a bit more in the low end and a little less around 300hz. Maybe a bit of saturation will be good on it too.

Last edited:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Hi one of my new prod! its a mix of dubstep/electronic and Trap! i have managed to make this beat spinned by some dj in clubs and some radio stations actually. I use the dj digital pool service for that.
cool weird synth!!!

I always struggle to understand what dubstep+trap is... as, isn't dubstep + trap, just dubstep???

They're both approx 140bpm half-timed, the only thing differentiating them really is their use of sound. So if you use dubstep sounds, surely it becomes dubstep? Or is it just hat-rolls that make it trap?

Cool track tho. Some sci-fi alien war synth.

BigTyBeatDowns

Music is what keeps me going daily.
Battle Points: 1

BigTyBeatDowns

@NOIS3D -3DBeats This is very interesting. I don't know much about this type of music, but I think it sounds pretty busy at times. But that might be the genre. Nice work!

I made this stupid Lord of the Rings Beat, kind of as a joke. but haha here it is.

Damn this is dope! I love that heavy kick drum! and the L.O.T.R. sample is always a win! Nice change ups throughout to keep it interesting and I love the tempo. We need more uptempo boom bap these days.

BigTyBeatDowns

@NOIS3D -3DBeats Really sounds like an assault on the ears, so much going on, there seems to be a lot going on constantly, needs some breaks and a build up to a drop. Just a bit of movement from a lot to a little, then back to a lot again. So the track breathes a little, add some dynamics.

@Rah.sool Sounds like one of my beats, I think the 808 could have a bit more in the low end and a little less around 300hz. Maybe a bit of saturation will be good on it too.

I really like the mixes on all three of these, that bass is beautiful. And the live unquantized drums are super dope on the second beat! Being tailed is my favourite one!

DeadBassRecords

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 74

This is real good no doubt , no complains here . Keep doing your thing

Here are some of my latest beats , hope you enjoy it

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@NOIS3D -3DBeats this is very cool!! I love all the sounds you have going on!! Very creative.
@Rah.sool this is good! It feels like it can be in a movie or work with someone spitting a verse. Very dramatic vibe! Nice!
@2GooD Productions i love the sounds you used in the first track very catchy and subtle. The second is my favorite, that one has that bounce!
The third was ok but not my favorite, I like how you went for a more upbeat tempo but it just didn’t catch my attention.
@BigTyBeatDowns that snare/clap really gave this beat some serious power in a good way. And I love the build up as well. Nice job of keeping it interesting.
@InnerThug this one is fire!! If I rapped I would buy this. I gotta subscribe now.
@DeadBassRecords i love the first, especially the way the piano comes in and the mix is clean.

BigTyBeatDowns

@NOIS3D -3DBeats this is very cool!! I love all the sounds you have going on!! Very creative.
@Rah.sool this is good! It feels like it can be in a movie or work with someone spitting a verse. Very dramatic vibe! Nice!
@2GooD Productions i love the sounds you used in the first track very catchy and subtle. The second is my favorite, that one has that bounce!
The third was ok but not my favorite, I like how you went for a more upbeat tempo but it just didn’t catch my attention.
@BigTyBeatDowns that snare/clap really gave this beat some serious power in a good way. And I love the build up as well. Nice job of keeping it interesting.
@InnerThug this one is fire!! If I rapped I would buy this. I gotta subscribe now.
@DeadBassRecords i love the first, especially the way the piano comes in and the mix is clean.
Thank you, appreciate it!

BigTyBeatDowns

Interesting! Electronic sounds with a very funky vibe. Who's the target audience of the beat? Is it for a singer/rapper or is it supposed to be played as a standalone song in clubs?
I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this one, I just purchased the black Friday sale for FL studios all VsT's package and I was just messing around at first. But It's inspired by all west coast legends in hip hop and Buddah who produced some of my favorite beats of all time. So the hope is to get a west coast MC on here to make some kind of club banger. I'm also heavily influenced and inspired by Timbaland too so I like to add the weird sounds and all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.