Showcase - November 2-8, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISCLAIMER: not trap.

Made this in an afternoon, went back and added a little extra guitar the next day. Happy with it.

Feedback... I don't like trap LOL. Was surprised by the rocky orchestra music though. Enjoyed the Bazza White sample. Great snare rolls/reverb on the Rain beat. Liked the vibe of the oriental joint too.

Battle Points: 2
Hey yall
Nothing here yet.
Here it is "day (7) ft. Joe Biden"
Thanks for the listens
Im still trying to wrap my head around this one, trippy as hell. Think this would make a good intro or outro to an album. The more i listen the more i like it. Nice.

Just made a beat that sampled in soul music.

This is good, nice relaxed energy on this one, got a friend that would love to rap on this.
The low end sounds abit muddy (somthing i also have issues with) maybe try to lower or cut some unnecessary frequencies in the low end. Good work man

I feel like this sounds like a certain rappers kinda beat...who???

Hard!!!! Nice visuals, loving the main melody but Would of liked a tiny bit more variation of it thought-out the song. Overall i like.

DISCLAIMER: not trap.

Made this in an afternoon, went back and added a little extra guitar the next day. Happy with it.

Just needs a bit more power from the drums and bass but this has a nice vibe

Flip G

Nzyte

INTRO:
What's up everybody, I'm an old head who used to do music everyday... since the quarantine tho I've had nothing else better to do so I'm here for the community, “not to get on” or get followers... I love my day job, and fuck fame... :)

I just want to see how close I can get to something pro level for fun since I still have my gear… please be critical (Mix/Master/Lyrics), I’m here to grow and you can’t hurt my feelings with opinions… this is only the internet ya’ll LOL

FEEDBACK SECTION:
  • @Matt-D - I love the chillout vibes on the nipsy joint... I really liked the sammple chopps... it compliments nip perfect!
  • @NANI beats - I really like the use of space with the verbs or delays that you used.. that's dope!... and what languague is this in?
  • @Rah.sool - love the opening sample! "I SPEND MONEY" lol... sounds like a rocafella record
  • @44Beatzz - Yo the automation and use of space is killer! and out side of the vocal pretty dry... Cool!
  • @Therapy.strumm - Arrangement is sooo good! I would love to hear a rapper on this song
  • @stcbeats - like this one alot because it reminds me of pusha t with maybe yeezy on the hook a la watch the throne
  • @Duderonomy - I love this shit!!! make me wanna wear leather and talk shit... OJ gloves shit...lol (trap is overrated....lol... yeah i said it!)

Battle Points: 2

INTRO:
What's up everybody, I'm an old head who used to do music everyday... since the quarantine tho I've had nothing else better to do so I'm here for the community, “not to get on” or get followers... I love my day job, and fuck fame... :)

I just want to see how close I can get to something pro level for fun since I still have my gear… please be critical (Mix/Master/Lyrics), I’m here to grow and you can’t hurt my feelings with opinions… this is only the internet ya’ll LOL

FEEDBACK SECTION:
  • @Matt-D - I love the chillout vibes on the nipsy joint... I really liked the sammple chopps... it compliments nip perfect!
  • @NANI beats - I really like the use of space with the verbs or delays that you used.. that's dope!... and what languague is this in?
  • @Rah.sool - love the opening sample! "I SPEND MONEY" lol... sounds like a rocafella record
  • @44Beatzz - Yo the automation and use of space is killer! and out side of the vocal pretty dry... Cool!
  • @Therapy.strumm - Arrangement is sooo good! I would love to hear a rapper on this song
  • @stcbeats - like this one alot because it reminds me of pusha t with maybe yeezy on the hook a la watch the throne
  • @Duderonomy - I love this shit!!! make me wanna wear leather and talk shit... OJ gloves shit...lol (trap is overrated....lol... yeah i said it!)

Thank you!! This is on point man, sounds clean as hell and fucks with the bars :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online