Showcase - November 20-26, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApeMade

thanks for the feedback, just wanted to say, it seems you have mixed two of us together in your feedback. No worries though, its all good. Have you posted a beat for feedback? if so I cant see it.

Oops, my bad. I checked out your youtube. You have some really nice tunes on there. Im really surprised that no one showed love on those when those beats are good! That underground hiphop feel..I DIG.... I have plenty, but as far with this years stuff, Ive havnt really released many yet. Only have a few on soundcloud so far and a bunch on my youtube, but on Private, untill I upload them to the public. You can see what Ive posted the other day on the first page somewhere. I would show my other ones on soundcloud, but i might want to save that for a beat battle if choosen :) lol

Last edited:

ApeMade

Nothing here yet.

Very Nice feel! I dig that beginning of it. I think it kind of, got confused when the "Chant" dropped and when the "Synth" and Arp" Came in on the 1st pre Hook. I think it sounded really good with it just being how it was in the beginning and verse part. I do see what you are trying to do though with adding new chords to blend to try to keep it interesting. I like the ending verse though through the prehook, with that bell chord. I just dont think the "Arp" worked as well as it should, but will work well, if you just adjust it to the background more. Cool sounds and idea, keep it up

Oops, my bad. I checked out your youtube. You have some really nice tunes on there. Im really surprised that no one showed love on those when those beats are good! That underground hiphop feel..I DIG.... I have plenty, but as far with this years stuff, Ive havnt really released many yet. Only have a few on soundcloud so far and a bunch on my youtube, but on Private, untill I upload them to the public. You can see what Ive posted the other day on the first page somewhere. I would show my other ones on soundcloud, but i might want to save that for a beat battle if choosen :) lol
Thanks for checking out my youtube, I havent posted anything there for a very very long time. The like to hate ratio is because I had an argument with a paedo troll, he had about 20 profiles which he used to dislike all my stuff. Its funny, but at the same time, it stopped me using youtube as an outlet for my music.
Hahahahaha, you are holding out on us. Cant wait to hear some of your new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.