Showcase - November 23-29, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flip G

Nzyte
Ok, I figure I'd try something positive since ya'll don't wanna speak on ye... I get it...lol

I got too confident with the auto-tune and did something positive after listening to Michael's "they don't really care about us" song....lol... but let me know what ya'll think... I know ya'll gonna hate on the fake accent....lmfao! :cool:

@Crispifier - the mix sound great... makes me think of linkin park, this track would be good for a lyrical rapper like j.cole or a moody female artist or both...lol.... only suggestion is I would turn down the level of the synth in the hook...seems a bit loud but that's just me listening on headphones... great job tho, I like it

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@Crispifier Great job man! I really like the ambience of the song and the melodies are clean! My only criticism is that I think the sound selection/ layering of the drums could maybe be more full. Awesome job man!

@XIS Good shit brotha! Love the percussion on this here! Also your voice is real nice man! nice horns too, and hahaha at that accent. Great job!

@Dsensei Very nice bro! gives me 90s East Coast vibes. You got legit skill on them keys bro!

This is something I uploaded a while back. looking for whatever feedback I can get. Thanks in advance. Rest In Power Barry White

Flip G

Nzyte
@Crispifier Great job man! I really like the ambience of the song and the melodies are clean! My only criticism is that I think the sound selection/ layering of the drums could maybe be more full. Awesome job man!

@XIS Good shit brotha! Love the percussion on this here! Also your voice is real nice man! nice horns too, and hahaha at that accent. Great job!

@Dsensei Very nice bro! gives me 90s East Coast vibes. You got legit skill on them keys bro!

This is something I uploaded a while back. looking for whatever feedback I can get. Thanks in advance. Rest In Power Barry White

@Rah.sool - I like how the track intro starts off with the FXs then progresses melodically in the arrangement with the other instruments coming in... this is defiantly a reflective track, kind of Pete rock era-ish... puts me in a T.R.O.Y. mood... smooth

NANI beats

Ok, I figure I'd try something positive since ya'll don't wanna speak on ye... I get it...lol

I got too confident with the auto-tune and did something positive after listening to Michael's "they don't really care about us" song....lol... but let me know what ya'll think... I know ya'll gonna hate on the fake accent....lmfao! :cool:

@Crispifier - the mix sound great... makes me think of linkin park, this track would be good for a lyrical rapper like j.cole or a moody female artist or both...lol.... only suggestion is I would turn down the level of the synth in the hook...seems a bit loud but that's just me listening on headphones... great job tho, I like it

Wow the vocal so good. And beat is very rhythmic! So nice!

NANI beats

Damn this beat is crazy! So soulful and inspiring! This beat makes me wanna make this kind of beat! Balance is almost perfect and melody is peaceful and relaxed! Nice!

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
ty for the feedback so far, was kinda lazy with this one and with a set of fresh ears i agree that the drums could maybe be worked on :)

@XIS yeah its defnitly a "me against the world" kinda rap tho its really well put together nothing i'd change here. i really like the bongos in the background it just has like a exotic feeling to it. the autotune might be a little agressive but i think it works for the style your going for. had me vibing hard it's nearly a pro quality mix and comp

@Rah.sool this is super groovy, i really like the drums. that soft piano melody is really pretty, i like the low volume ride in the background to gives it a lot of drive, this also had me vibing

@NANI beats ok so it sounds like the kick drum is peaking ? is that intentional? dunno it sorta works but i'd presonally prefer a cleaner kick. the actual beat however is very well composed, i like all the different elements in it good work my man kickdrum aside this is gold

@stcbeats that synthwork has me thinking of stranger things, i like how "droney" it sounds makes it very dreamlike sorta put me in a trance, i'm not feeling that snare/clap like its fine but i'd like something a little more reverby or different might just be me tho there's nothing wrong with it honestly, compostition and mix are good (Y)

jafar4000

Battle Points: 3
Nothing here yet.
Ya'll have been super helpful with the feedback I've recieved here. Matter of fact, I input this overall advice into my latest release, of which this is the opening track.

It's a short six minute tape, I'd really love your thoughts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online