Showcase - November 24-30, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Ok, so I took some of the suggestions and made a few changes. I understand the need to dissect a beat because you may or may not like this or that...but this will probably end up being the final version of this beat. The "beautiful noise" tags are there to prevent beat jackers from taking credit for this composition. Enjoy.

Nothing here yet.

janis

Like the vibe you have in this song, the beautful noise destroys the hearing process but i understand why you took it.
sounds like a dope beat to me!

here is something I put together yesterday

Tylias

@Beautiful Noise I love your beats elements. The drums sound pretty clean for boom-bap and the piano/samples tie around it quite well, can picture some concious rapping over it. Only thing I would add is a solid sub bassline or normal bassline to keep the rest of the music company. However, i think i hear 808s that work perfectly fine in the track. good job.
@janis your beat sounds very swooning which i admire, hip-hop needs more smooth beats like this one. I also like the drum samples that accompany the noises, very clear and clean.

Here is one of my recent tracks, it will be showing up on my upcoming EP and I wanna get some feedback before I throw it on there.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Like the vibe you have in this song, the beautful noise destroys the hearing process but i understand why you took it.

DUDE!!! I love Jazz outside of hip hop, so this is definitely a track I can enjoying listening to and not even racking my brain for lyrics. Lovin it

@Beautiful Noise I love your beats elements. The drums sound pretty clean for boom-bap and the piano/samples tie around it quite well, can picture some concious rapping over it. Only thing I would add is a solid sub bassline or normal bassline to keep the rest of the music company. However, i think i hear 808s that work perfectly fine in the track. good job.
@janis your beat sounds very swooning which i admire, hip-hop needs more smooth beats like this one. I also like the drum samples that accompany the noises, very clear and clean.

Here is one of my recent tracks, it will be showing up on my upcoming EP and I wanna get some feedback before I throw it on there.

Reminds me of some Toonami shit. Not sure what style of music this falls under, but I like the mix. Kudos

Thanks for the feedback. Based on suggestions from other posters, I changed up the bassline, and changed the mix on some of the other elements of the song. The original beat 54 is up, so you can hear the comparisons

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 206
@Beautiful Noise - Great sample! i love how you chopped it up...if it were me tho i would use an upright bass or a good jazz bass playing a melody that goes with the sample...i dont think the 808 goes with the sample..or the kick...try concentrating on getting the bass and the kick to blend together...as this one seems like its fighting each other when played together..either that or change the kick..but all in all a great composition! keep going at it man! :)

@janis - I love the vibe your going off with this beat....very mellow, would love to hear this on rainy days. get the drums and bass to hit a bit harder...but not to loud that it ruins the whole feeling. peace!

@Tylias - Great composition man, im amazed on how you got this going...makes me wanna play need for speed again...haha if you could get the kicks to hit harder that will definitely give it more life..im sure you have an 808 on the beat somewhere. i could barely hear it tho...or maybe you just need to get the low end to pop out more.. :)

Here is one of the beats i made with artists that im lucky to be even working with...Would love to hear any feedback! PEACE!

Raninthacut

Ok, so I took some of the suggestions and made a few changes. I understand the need to dissect a beat because you may or may not like this or that...but this will probably end up being the final version of this beat. The "beautiful noise" tags are there to prevent beat jackers from taking credit for this composition. Enjoy.

Nothing here yet.
Yo this beat is sick. like how you chopped up the drums and i also like the bass

So i see that there mostly Hip-hop type beats here. Lets change things up, here goes a trap beat i just chopped up.

macndabox

UnGenre Productions #unGenre
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
@Beautiful Noise - Great sample! i love how you chopped it up...if it were me tho i would use an upright bass or a good jazz bass playing a melody that goes with the sample...i dont think the 808 goes with the sample..or the kick...try concentrating on getting the bass and the kick to blend together...as this one seems like its fighting each other when played together..either that or change the kick..but all in all a great composition! keep going at it man! :)

@janis - I love the vibe your going off with this beat....very mellow, would love to hear this on rainy days. get the drums and bass to hit a bit harder...but not to loud that it ruins the whole feeling. peace!

@Tylias - Great composition man, im amazed on how you got this going...makes me wanna play need for speed again...haha if you could get the kicks to hit harder that will definitely give it more life..im sure you have an 808 on the beat somewhere. i could barely hear it tho...or maybe you just need to get the low end to pop out more.. :)

Here is one of the beats i made with artists that im lucky to be even working with...Would love to hear any feedback! PEACE!

This shit is so dope! Sorry for the language, that's just how I feel..

I wasn't ready, but this is really dope too...It's like you took an oldskool dub and meshed it with new school vibes and made this crazy fusion of a beat. Dope.

Extra Super dope...Don't change a thing.

All these beats are dope. Sometimes I just come here to listen to beats...Thanks for the inspiration.

Erik

I suggested the same in last week's thread regarding the kick/bassline combo w/ the beautiful noise beat!

Totally just followed you on Soundcloud... you have some really dope shit, good work!

Here's a beat that I've been working on for awhile. I can't seem to get the bass and the kick to work together... or maybe they are and I've spent too much time listening and analyzing. What do you guys think?

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 206
I suggested the same in last week's thread regarding the kick/bassline combo w/ the beautiful noise beat!

Totally just followed you on Soundcloud... you have some really dope shit, good work!

Here's a beat that I've been working on for awhile. I can't seem to get the bass and the kick to work together... or maybe they are and I've spent too much time listening and analyzing. What do you guys think?

@Erik - you did? thanks man..I really appreciate it..

Dope beat man! a really good mix, although i would do a different arrangement, but the drums and bass sounds good man! to me its perfect! ;)

are all your drums sampled from vinyl? or is it stock?

@Bugsy Thank you so much! :D

@Tylias - Dont mention it, everybody needs to be heard and appreciated man and you deserve it...

Peace!;)

@Erik - you followed one of my artists in soundcloud bro.. :eek: hehe
here is the link to mine...:D

https://soundcloud.com/bugsheezy

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Erik, thanks for following me on SoundCloud. I thank all of you for the feedback on this new mix of beat 54. I'm working with what I got as far as bass lines are concerned. I'm a huge hater of synths, so I have to discover other ways to up my bassline game

Erik

@Erik - you followed one of my artists in soundcloud bro.. :eek: hehe
here is the link to mine...:D

https://soundcloud.com/bugsheezy

haha shiiit... both you and your artist are dope!

Erik, thanks for following me on SoundCloud. I thank all of you for the feedback on this new mix of beat 54. I'm working with what I got as far as bass lines are concerned. I'm a huge hater of synths, so I have to discover other ways to up my bassline game

Damn, I think I recall you mentioning that in last week's thread... my bad!

@Erik - you did? thanks man..I really appreciate it..

Dope beat man! a really good mix, although i would do a different arrangement, but the drums and bass sounds good man! to me its perfect! ;)

are all your drums sampled from vinyl? or is it stock?

They are a part of one of the Redrum Kits in Reason... However, I did EQ them to my liking!

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Bugsy trippin. LOL

@macndabox : your post was a little confusing to me, so i'm not sure if it was Tylias's beat or mine you like. Anyways, thanks for the feedback

Feyd-Rawtha

beat sounds pretty well put together imo, not exactly my favorite genre but it does sound pretty, heres something i did

Nothing here yet.

janis

This shit is so dope! Sorry for the language, that's just how I feel..

I wasn't ready, but this is really dope too...It's like you took an oldskool dub and meshed it with new school vibes and made this crazy fusion of a beat. Dope.

Extra Super dope...Don't change a thing.

All these beats are dope. Sometimes I just come here to listen to beats...Thanks for the inspiration.

thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.