Showcase - November 27 - December 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Battle Points: 8
@Marc Duncan : I like the sample choice, the use of the low pass filtered section in the beat and the tempo change towards the end. Over all it was great but I think you could use a change in the song structure before the 1:30 mark because it gets a little repetitive.

Marc Duncan

The Black Man
Battle Points: 3
@Marc Duncan : I like the sample choice, the use of the low pass filtered section in the beat and the tempo change towards the end. Over all it was great but I think you could use a change in the song structure before the 1:30 mark because it gets a little repetitive.

That's the issue I have with using samples; I wanna add more to it but don't know what. Some bells, lead, synth, but at the same time it could ruin the beat.

Nice chopping on your sample btw.

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@Marc Duncan Good job with the flip...that was ill. Don't be afraid to add something else on the flip, you never know it might sound better..;)

@Chad That song was funky (in a good way). It reminds me of Flying Lotus...Dope

@EsquireMusic111 I like that first one a lot. Those drums are banging and it does reminds me Nipsey...Saucey

I havent posted in showcase for a min but here is a little something...

Max Beats

@Marc Duncan Good job with the flip...that was ill. Don't be afraid to add something else on the flip, you never know it might sound better..;)

@Chad That song was funky (in a good way). It reminds me of Flying Lotus...Dope

@EsquireMusic111 I like that first one a lot. Those drums are banging and it does reminds me Nipsey...Saucey

I havent posted in showcase for a min but here is a little something...

That's really good

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
@Marc Duncan thats dope af maybe add some shakers to fill out the percs
@Chad dont think you could have named it better shit was wild dope tho
@Klypse that was fire bro
@EsquireMusic111 i dig it sounds eerie and dark. sounds like it goes out of tune in some spots but that just lends its self to the eerie feel

playing some bass
and guitar led me to this. its kinda different from my normal vibe

Rodas

I don't even know
Battle Points: 43
@tomkillsjerry nice vibe you got going on there it reminded me a lot of some trippy band like Slowdive and the vocals sit really well on top of the melody. nice job there :)

@cj5_music the mix is nice, i'm just not feeling the melodies they're a bit too dissonant for me, but that's just a matter of taste i guess, not properly an issue xD

not posting anything today just came here to listen to what y'all were cooking ;)

producervibes

Battle Points: 56
Cheif Keef Type Beat "Pills" (prod. Producer Vibes)

Purchase this beat
http://producervibes.com

Lease Mp3 $19.90
Premium Wav $34.90
Trackouts Lease $99.90
Exclusive $199.90

Visite our beat store for more offers:
Buy 4 Lease Beats for $50
Buy 4 Premium Beats For $100
Buy 4 Exclusive Beat For $ 500

High Quality / Instant download

All our beats are Royalty Free. Keep 100% of your earnings.

Subscribe and get Free Beat every month.

We are also specialized for Hip Hop Mixing and Mastering

Download lots of free sample packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.