Showcase - November 28 - December 4, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 351
@Bravo Beatz not very fond of the vocals, but that mix came out hella clean, good to hear non-overlapping 808's

Here's something from the city of soul:

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 351
@tomkillsjerry Much appreciated brotha, and you know me, not a huge 808 fan, but I can definitely rock with that first beat. That joint for damn sure moves me.

SIFU

@Bravo Beatz - Turnup! This is clean Im digging this!

@S3oulC1ty - Super dope! Reminds me of Exile! Im liking the sample everything blends well!

@tomkillsjerry - Both beats bang hard! Backwoods is the one for me! I can hear ASAP Ferg over this!

@JCFAX81 - Awesome experimentation! I love the keys you put in there but it just got too much after the second half but i respect you incorporating other sounds.

Just made these hope yall enjoy!

JLBB

@Bravo Beatz - Turnup! This is clean Im digging this!

@S3oulC1ty - Super dope! Reminds me of Exile! Im liking the sample everything blends well!

@tomkillsjerry - Both beats bang hard! Backwoods is the one for me! I can hear ASAP Ferg over this!

@JCFAX81 - Awesome experimentation! I love the keys you put in there but it just got too much after the second half but i respect you incorporating other sounds.

Just made these hope yall enjoy!

Dope!
The first one especially, thats def my type of shit. Nice job with them drum rolls bro, straight fire. The second beat is pretty dope too but idk about that bassline, maybe is just because of mixing but id aproach it differently.. nonetheless i fucks with this

Snufkin

Yo!gin
Battle Points: 1
@SIFU - the second one is very interesting, especially this harp sample, but i think that You must to work on sound of Kick drum.
@tomkillsjerry - both are interested but the first one much more
@S3oulC1ty - very, very interesting sample in this beat ;)
Peace!

Please listen and feedback ;)

SIFU

@JLBB - Appreciate the feedback but YO! Both beats are fire my dude! especially Lau Boom! Im a sucker for female vocal chops and this one is super dope! i just wish they were both longer though but im digging your style keep up the good work!
Just finished this

J-Hershey

Battle Points: 1
@JLBB - Appreciate the feedback but YO! Both beats are fire my dude! especially Lau Boom! Im a sucker for female vocal chops and this one is super dope! i just wish they were both longer though but im digging your style keep up the good work!
Just finished this

I like this. It sounds super clean. The bassline and the vocals work well together. The way you changed up the patterns was def dope too.

kstikz08

Battle Points: 4
@Da Archangels - i really like the variety of instrumentation on this.the quiet synths that play in the back, the bells, the main melody...not too much bad or ugly here.the remix is nice.good stuff
@Snufkin - love the sound on the "Shadow" track although i felt like the intro either needed more happening in it (more sounds) or it needed to be shorter.Also the FX/Transition was too loud.other than that, loved the female vocals in the track & that bass.

heres a video game sample flip.Lemme definitely get critique on the mixing y'all.I feel that's a weak point.

Status
Not open for further replies.