Showcase - November 28 - December 4, 2016

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozyr

@Da Archangels - i really like the variety of instrumentation on this.the quiet synths that play in the back, the bells, the main melody...not too much bad or ugly here.the remix is nice.good stuff
@Snufkin - love the sound on the "Shadow" track although i felt like the intro either needed more happening in it (more sounds) or it needed to be shorter.Also the FX/Transition was too loud.other than that, loved the female vocals in the track & that bass.

heres a video game sample flip.Lemme definitely get critique on the mixing y'all.I feel that's a weak point.

@Bravo Beatz - dope af, like this shit homie
@tomkillsjerry - sounds really good!, give me some more!
@kstikz08 - i love this vibe !

check out my stuff

Y

YusufHarareJnr

Did this one with a small group. Live approach is great for hiphop and samples!

Erik

Battle Points: 8
@Bravo Beatz - dope af, like this shit homie
@tomkillsjerry - sounds really good!, give me some more!
@kstikz08 - i love this vibe !

check out my stuff

Yo.... this is nasty... I'm feelin' it. Love the drums... love the texture of the sample. Only thing... I don't like the synth in the hook. Take that with a grain of salt... I think that's more of a matter of preference. Having that synth there would go really nicely beneath some vocals... Personally... I would go with something that matches the overall sound opposed to contrasting it... but that's me. Overall... Really dope beat... I definitely fuck with it... nice job.

Here's one I made this week. I've been reading about Scratch Perry's studio, "The Black Ark". Has been inspiring me to sample some dub. Let me know what you guys think.

Dob

Battle Points: 10
@Kozyr Very nice Beat. Dig the vibe! Nice Sample btwn and nice dusty drums
@tomkillsjerry Dead Lungs is very nice. Like it alot! Inhale is not my style but also good composed
@E_Buddha All 3 Tracks are very smooth! But The track called Dope is sooo good man!
@BillytheKid Yoo nice Remix dude. The Beat is very nice minimalistic. Just the Outro is a bit too long.
@YusufHarareJnr Dudee your track is straight fire! Dig the Bass sound. Did you use a SP for editing somehow? Keep it up!

Made another complete Chill track. Check this

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online