Showcase - November 29 - December 5, 2021

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Given all these a fresh mix on my new monitors, getting my first ever beat tape together after all these fucking years.
Id love to get some thoughts. Thanks.

@DeadBassRecords Hard Guitar: I like the way you keep this interesting, the panning sounds great too. Nice choice of sounds all around, nice work. Dope logo

@deanscott Well put together beat, at one point it went all continental and I got an urge to eat copious quantities of croissants.

@3ternal I think the kick could punch a lot more, its drowned out in the mix, I would tweak the snare a bit too, try to make it a bit more snappy, id eq a bit more high end into it or choose or layer a different snare personally. The chops sound well done, the beat sits on the samples nicely.

Last edited:

@InnerThug and @2GooD Productions Clearly both next level beat production, War Beat and March to War had me fired up ready for battle! I'll be studying your tracks, as you can hear i need a lot more work.

@DeadBassRecords Your Dope flute guitar Beat was exactly that, Dope

@deanscott Nice work

@3ternal Nice also but as 2Good mentioned, the kick needs a lot more as its barely audible, just a few tweaks

Criticism and advice would be much appreciated on my uploads if you have the time. Thanks all.

SOBERSEDGE

been making beats for a handful of years off and on . not too well ~ rounded with mixing and eq’ing . not a drop of music theory . all in all just a fun way to keep the mind busy while sometimes getting lucky if it sounds ight . would love feedback as I’ll be listening and giving 2 cents to others as well . Everyday is a blessing .

DJ Wax-Turtle

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
DBR - Crazy guitar thing going on in there. Kicks have a nice bounce and dark trappy feel. Nice!

deanscott - Really beautiful lush track. vocals are crazy in the background. Got a really unique style. Great drums. Dope!

3ternal - Really dope soulful horns. A feel good track. This is my fav

Innerthug - really nice cold dark sound. Bass is crazy in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.