Showcase - November 30 - December 6, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

audioxmagic

@King Drew Xlll dope. i liked the hoppiness of the bells, the snare was a little stifled to me tho, wouldve liked it to be more crisp and satisfying

@oninkaf that drum sample is incredible! diggin it. super funky, keep up the good work.

made this a few days ago and just posted today. been on hiatus for awhile focusing on making things sound good. let me know

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
@audioxmagic really dope beat mix sounds nice drums are bangin
@producedbyRiff Really feeling this one like the chops and instrumentation
@VladBeatz OK on this the first thing that stands out is the 808s and subs clashing either they have reverb on them or you have the tails overlapping each other idk what daw you use but you can just set it to cut itself off when the next one hits unless you have reverb on it. if you do replace that with some saturation. Also the lead sounds a bit to loud in the mix and way solid idea mix just needs some work

Was messing around with some tribal drum sounds and made this

Battle Points: 1
@tomkillsjerry just listened again and your drum line is so sick! lol

@ColeSllaw that 2 candles joint is fire bro! so jazzy so smooth! good work man. and "Rainfall" is a nice r&b track I can hear alina baraz blessing this track

@oninkaf I like your percs but the instruments or sample is a little messy

@Zuance "Wax Smith" thats a crispy sample. your vinyl samples are always so crisp. what kinda equipment is needed to sample vinyl?

@audioxmagic thanks for the feedback! Damn that was so smooth I had to listen to it twice! That saxaphone dope af!

@producedbyRiff quality production right here! that sample is fresh too!

@VladBeatz needs some work my man. the lead feels like a little too much, may be your mixing. The drums could use some finessing theyre repetitive imo. Lastly the choir sound ? in the background may be out of key

@mallybeatz yo im lowkey mad you aint give no feedback with a quality ass production like that son? Who are you ? Dilla? Dre? 40? Sonny? Metro? N#GGA give some feedback lol!

hope im not too late for feedback heres a new one im workin on

Last edited:

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
@Rylan thanks for checking out my beat lab experiment haha
I like your track but the mix feels a little flat like the ideas and everything

@King Drew Xlll thanks what crazy is i did that in 30 min i did the trap drums live on maschine in 3 takes idk i was in the zone or some shit. your track is to dope nice mix everything sounds on point nice work my dude

Heres a couple from the vault
This is a remix i Did for a local Dallas artist. but he got signed and the release fell through oh well

This one i made when we had that crazy rain in texas so i was locked in for a month recorded change tumbleing in the dryer and me tapping a pencil and made a beat with some sampled horns and keys

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1
@tomkillsjerry just listened again and your drum line is so sick! lol

@ColeSllaw that 2 candles joint is fire bro! so jazzy so smooth! good work man. and "Rainfall" is a nice r&b track I can hear alina baraz blessing this track

@oninkaf I like your percs but the instruments or sample is a little messy

@Zuance "Wax Smith" thats a crispy sample. your vinyl samples are always so crisp. what kinda equipment is needed to sample vinyl?

@audioxmagic thanks for the feedback! Damn that was so smooth I had to listen to it twice! That saxaphone dope af!

@producedbyRiff quality production right here! that sample is fresh too!

@VladBeatz needs some work my man. the lead feels like a little too much, may be your mixing. The drums could use some finessing theyre repetitive imo. Lastly the choir sound ? in the background may be out of key

@mallybeatz yo im lowkey mad you aint give no feedback with a quality ass production like that son? Who are you ? Dilla? Dre? 40? Sonny? Metro? N#GGA give some feedback lol!

hope im not too late for feedback heres a new one im workin on

i use a simple 3.5mm to usb plug, then hook it up to my amplifier which i run my vinyl through, and really mad beat btw, i like the snares, real full sound

@Rylan thanks for checking out my beat lab experiment haha
I like your track but the mix feels a little flat like the ideas and everything

@King Drew Xlll thanks what crazy is i did that in 30 min i did the trap drums live on maschine in 3 takes idk i was in the zone or some shit. your track is to dope nice mix everything sounds on point nice work my dude

Heres a couple from the vault
This is a remix i Did for a local Dallas artist. but he got signed and the release fell through oh well

This one i made when we had that crazy rain in texas so i was locked in for a month recorded change tumbleing in the dryer and me tapping a pencil and made a beat with some sampled horns and keys

@tomkillsjerry How you do that nice drop, would love to learn. Crisp sounding song. Rainy one solid with a moody vibe. Nice job.

@King Drew Xlll Clean ass sound. I like the sound/(horn?) at 2:25. Would sound cool with a melodic rap flow.

*Edit; Can somebody tell me if my 808's are in key. thanks.

Intro type beat:

Collab:

Dark Beat

Flute Beat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.