Showcase - November 7-13, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadoq

Producing weird shit since 2002
@anarchos I like the main instrument a lot, the overall atmosphere, drums evolution, it's pretty cool.
but it does feel kind of empty at times, maybe a discrete pad in the background to give emphasis on certain parts.
mixing wise, the main instruments is a little too forward, but maybe it's also because of the relative emptyness behind.
if it's a WIP (guessing from the duration), I'd love to hear it again with all the bells and whistles.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@44Beatzz I like that beat a lot. The only thing is it sounds really good when the beat drops and you have the vocal effect because the kick had it knockin but then when you go back to the main drums they get weak and throws the beat off. However, if you fix those drums you have a real good track on your hands. Nice
@Messy Beatz good beat man. Excellent mix, sounds professional. Question do you have a website you go to sell your beats because I would like to sell as well but don't know how.
@MartiS Oh yes!! keep em coming lol.
@anarchos First beat was well put together and solid. Second beat was as well but I didn't feel it like the first one, but still good.
@rudben Not really a fan of trap beats but still a good beat though.
@Hadoq Thanks a lot for the constructive criticism. Yeah I strictly use software (fl studio). I agree it could sound fatter with more sound fx and all that other stuff. I struggle in that area but at the same time I don't like too much going on I like for it to sound clean because sometimes I get carried away and clutter stuff. As for the panning goes and technical stuff I'm kind of new in that area so if you could explain I would appreciate it. I don't mind you adding a bassline and fx but I never used midi files before, but would wave files be good? I guess you can just direct message me and we'll figure it out.

Great Stuff Everyone!!

SIFU

Whats good everybody! I'm so glad to be in a space with like minded music people. I was hoping to get some honest feedback on my work. I will definitely peep out your guys stuff and give my opinion

Last edited:

SIFU

@S3oulC1ty - Loving the sample. Chill vibes on this one!

@Erik - Dope! Sample is a little loud but I like how everything drops and blends in together

@TheRealAGE - Bass thumps it's definitely the highlight. I like this it's clean

@Beautiful Noise - Reminds me of Beatnuts! It sounds like the bass might be a little too much which isn't a bad thing but it sounded weird but this is still hard

@NONONSENSEBEATS - Funky first track but the drums on this one didn't fit with the overall vibe it's good but could be better. Second track I dig it especially towards the end of the beat the drums are banging

@Bravo Beatz - Both tracks are good but liked the second one better I think you might have to turn up the drums on both and it'll be way better because they sound too low doesn't fit with the sounds

@Matt-D - wow no samples! I respect that and as far as the track goes it's tight. The arrangement is on point

@44Beatzz - It sounded good first then seemed like you tried rushing everything together. It seems a little off but it's not bad

@MartiS- I like this it does sound like you know what your doing but for some reason something is missing I don't know what it is but it's a dope track

@BillytheKid - I mess with this! It would be a good interlude. Simple but awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online