Showcase - November 8-14, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTyBeatDowns

Music is what keeps me going daily.
Battle Points: 1
Thanks for the feedback I will give mine tonight! Yeah it is off in some places, I noticed her voice seems like it goes off key on some parts in the original as well (but I could be wrong). I probably should have listened a little more carefully instead of rushing smh!

Here is my hip hop remix for the week, this one might be off a little as well with the chorus I couldn’t tell. Thanks again

Man I miss Nipsey, This feels like a track he actually used for an original song. The samples fit well with the singing. It's mixed very well. I enjoyed this one a lot.

BigTyBeatDowns

Music is what keeps me going daily.
Damn, that first part is dope! Second part with vocal also hits nice. The bassline on that part needs a little work IMO.

Listened to some of your SC stuff and I really like your minimalistic approach. Good works!
I would love to hear Onyx or some hardcore rappers over this one. That switch up with the vocals is very nice. That bass is great too. It becomes a totally different beat. Nicely done!

BlackSwanFly

Damn, that first part is dope! Second part with vocal also hits nice. The bassline on that part needs a little work IMO.

Listened to some of your SC stuff and I really like your minimalistic approach. Good works!
Thank you for the feedback :) and the constructive criticism. Thank you for showing some love on SC, look forward to hearing more of your stuff too!

Messed around with the hook part with a little vocal. I was going for simplicity on the verse to highlight a complex rapper.

This is a dope minimalist beat, I think the snare could use a little equing to cut some of the lows and enhancing the mid-highs, its a little boxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online