Showcase - November 9-15, 2015

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slag prod.

Marc, this is hot! Tho I thought that drums were a little low on volume, but the song arrangement and the sounds were great. Really nice!

Ohh, so nice! Just my type of beat, which I love to rap on. Really tight sounds and the drums. It would cool to hear the whole beat, to see what you did on 2. or in 3. verse. Because that really gets boring after a while. Anyway it was dope as hell!

Go check my new beat, which I made it with maschine!

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 206
Hey guys, we just released this new track over an old beat, We wanted it to be perfect before anyone heard it, let us know what you think! Peace!

You did well with this man! I can tell that you used stock sounds for your synths, try eq'ing them a bit towards the higher frequency to get a bit more space for you drums. its either that, or you were using weak drums, also try layering drum sounds to get a bit more personality going in to your beats as well making it thump harder.

Go check my new beat, which I made it with maschine!

Great job on this beat man, its got that "on my way home" vibe to it. awesome finish as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Hi!
A leftover of an beat package from 2013. Fresh bounced. With 90s visuals. Hope you like it!

► Subscribe for more beats

This beat is nice! Well mixed and not overcrowded with sounds. Great work yo!

Hey guys, we just released this new track over an old beat, We wanted it to be perfect before anyone heard it, let us know what you think! Peace!

Ok, I like the overall mood of this beat. My only gripe with this beat is the mixing: the bassline is panned more to the left, the main sample volume is too low, the chime sound that comes in is panned more to the right. Not sure if this is the mix/sound you're going for, but as an engineer, it was rough listening to this beat without questioning what the idea of the mix was? Let me know what you're trying to accomplish here.

This is one of those beats where I get a two for one kinda deal when flipping the sample. It has a sax and an organ type sound. Enjoy

Nothing here yet.

MANFREDT

Battle Points: 1
Hi!
A leftover of an beat package from 2013. Fresh bounced. With 90s visuals. Hope you like it!

► Subscribe for more beats

i love the relaxed vibe, it has an old bonobo feel to it, the drums are tight, but a bit of extra hats wouldnt be a bad thing :p

this actually is my first "real" hiphop product, sadly its not quite finished and will never be deu to an allconsuming pc-virus, though feedback is needed for new projects!

CLIFFVRD

Fairly new to music production, just put together my first instrumental mixtape of hip-hop/rap beats. Looking for honest feedback, thank you.

Track 3 from tape:

Full tape:

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
Fairly new to music production, just put together my first instrumental mixtape of hip-hop/rap beats. Looking for honest feedback, thank you.

Track 3 from tape:

Full tape:

pretty dope i like that low horn that comes in at 1.45

Determined to bring back true school hip hop, feedback would be deeply appreciated...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1388468

nice chops id say after checking out those tracks your drums need to be alittle bit louder sometimes they get washed in with the samples. but that 2wo track is fire my dude keep at it!

chilled out track

a little old school vibe

Battle Points: 48
Hey there!
Here is a beat I made last night. I sampled a 1960s krautrock record for the main inspiration and added the instrumentation around it. hope you enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.