Showcase - November 9-15, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcbeats

Stcbeats
Battle Points: 38
I know the beat has no panning but its been a long time since i made a beat and i just made this one in an hour or so.
please give me your opinions(expect on the panning cause im still working on that)
dude needs a lot of work. I feel the main instrument is cool but needs some effects. some structure and change of some sounds plus a real beat. this could be nice with some work. sounds like it was made off a keyboard with minimal tracks.

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@jafar4000 Great job man. Definitely unique and creative. I would say the composition could be a little less hectic at times. Awesome job man!

@Rumor Nice Job brotha! I think the sound selection could be better, and maybe lower some elements in the mix to make it more balanced volume wise. Awesome Job!

@XIS good shit bro! really dig the mix and your message and lyrics are sharp! Awesome

@GoldenBoy Incredible dude! Everything is clean on this. Real professional and clean! Hopefully I can get on your level eventually haha.

@NANI beats Real clean brotha. Your melodies are fantastic. Great work!

@Johni Cleveland Great job Johni. Live drumming looks pretty fun. You make it look easy haha

Any feedback on my song would be appreciated! i'm trying to learn how to mix and choose better sounds for my stuff so any help would be great.

Rumor

dude needs a lot of work. I feel the main instrument is cool but needs some effects. some structure and change of some sounds plus a real beat. this could be nice with some work. sounds like it was made off a keyboard with minimal tracks.
it was indeed
thanks for your feedback

Rumor

@jafar4000 Great job man. Definitely unique and creative. I would say the composition could be a little less hectic at times. Awesome job man!

@Rumor Nice Job brotha! I think the sound selection could be better, and maybe lower some elements in the mix to make it more balanced volume wise. Awesome Job!

@XIS good shit bro! really dig the mix and your message and lyrics are sharp! Awesome

@GoldenBoy Incredible dude! Everything is clean on this. Real professional and clean! Hopefully I can get on your level eventually haha.

@Johni Cleveland Great job Johni. Live drumming looks pretty fun. You make it look easy haha

Any feedback on my song would be appreciated! i'm trying to learn how to mix and choose better sounds for my stuff so any help would be great.

thanks bro
your feedback is so helpful you know
for your beat :
i like it
specially the middle part
it was dope
nice job

Flip G

Nzyte
@NANI beats - Nice! I'm loving lo-fi right now.... sounds like lil uzi with a drake feature on it (I didn't see the title at first : ) ) the chord change that lifts in the second section really brings all it full circle for me.
@Johni Cleveland - Ok, homegirl flows! I wish I could work the MPC live like that... I feel there is a whole other market out there for it. I like the track too... nice choice of sample to set the tone.
@stcbeats - I liked the use of percussion with the chains or whatever moving around. This one is very contemplative beat... I would love to hear another instrument part in there, not sure what tho.
@Rah.sool - loving the Asian vibes...the arrangement is dope, I like how you found the right parts to layer and chop to make it a complete composition with different sections.

Lxrd Suma

SideShowCult
@GoldenBoy My favorite listen this far. Thanks for sharing. Awesome mix and switch-ups. I thought the intro was good and didn't drag on too long. Keep up the dope work!

@NANI beats Really enjoyed this one. I could definitely hear Lil Yachty on this. NIce mix and composition overall.

@jafar4000 I dig the composition but the mix needs a lot of work. It sounds very distorted and a bit too busy in some cases. I did enjoy the sound selection though. Keep elevatin

Sick

Lxrd Suma

SideShowCult

Wu tang feel... gotta like it.. dope man... keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online