Showcase - October 11-17, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished watching Squid Game on Netflix this week and this show really surprised me. :D So I decided to make a remix of on of the songs that appeared there. Nothing special, nothing original. Just the trap remix of a popular theme from tv series. Usual stuff you'd hear from me. I'm not very proud of myself when it comes to hihats and high end in general here but I didn't pay much attention to it. Just wanted to make a remix of it and found two hours to make it so... hope you'll enjoy it.

nikwen

ILLIEN

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@BigTyBeatDowns I like your style, my favorite though is "And Now... The Future". Everything fits perfectly IMO from the drum pattern you laid down, the vocals that come in, and the bass which I really love. I also love that subtle chord progression you have in the mix really gives it a nice touch.
@Memento Beats Yeah that's my other name I'm using specifically for my hip hop stuff lol! I'm all over musically so I'm trying to categorize everything. Yeah man the beat is cold blooded, very good and clean to listen to. I always enjoy your beats, and your mix is clean as usual. Your hats are always nice and crisp which really gives it that edge. Dope!!

BigTyBeatDowns

Music is what keeps me going daily.
@BigTyBeatDowns I like your style, my favorite though is "And Now... The Future". Everything fits perfectly IMO from the drum pattern you laid down, the vocals that come in, and the bass which I really love. I also love that subtle chord progression you have in the mix really gives it a nice touch.
@Memento Beats Yeah that's my other name I'm using specifically for my hip hop stuff lol! I'm all over musically so I'm trying to categorize everything. Yeah man the beat is cold blooded, very good and clean to listen to. I always enjoy your beats, and your mix is clean as usual. Your hats are always nice and crisp which really gives it that edge. Dope!!
Thank you I'm putting together beats for a crew project and they want to use this one as the first single.

BigTyBeatDowns

Cool one! Really pulls you in emotionally. When freestyling, I found it to be a lot slower than most beats and I would have found it easier to rap to if it were a bit faster. Really liked the cinematic melody.
This one is fire, I love all of the sounds in there, the drums are amazing, really got into detail with those, that bass line is heavy. Everything fits really nicely together, super soulful. Amazing beat.

BigTyBeatDowns

Finished watching Squid Game on Netflix this week and this show really surprised me. :D So I decided to make a remix of on of the songs that appeared there. Nothing special, nothing original. Just the trap remix of a popular theme from tv series. Usual stuff you'd hear from me. I'm not very proud of myself when it comes to hihats and high end in general here but I didn't pay much attention to it. Just wanted to make a remix of it and found two hours to make it so... hope you'll enjoy it.

This one is epic! Love the 808 and horns. The sample is fire, I have yet to sit down and watch this show, but all of this is fire. Those hi hats very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.