Showcase - October 12-18, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle Points: 2
@DJ JazzperSkye yoooo this is wavy, im at work playing this thought the speaker 4 out of 5 colleagues are dancing, i like this alot. My only criticism is the instrument that comes in around the 40 second mark is a tad loud other than that :fire: bro

@stcbeats - really great tune. Liked it all. Only thing I thought was the main arp key melody doesn't change in tone. Try messing with the ADSR and automating it so at some points the sustain or release becomes longer, or go the other way and make it more clippy.

@Therapy.strumm - nice tune, bit of a Scott Storch vibe. Good musical ideas and like the hi hat patterns. Needs some nice snappy claps with tails to spice up the drums.

@DJ JazzperSkye - the first track, I think the chords and breakdown are nice. I thought the saw synth sounds too cheesy and should be removed from the track. Also drums could do with a bit of swing to make them more groovy.

jafar4000

Battle Points: 3
What up what up! I'm new here.
Nothing here yet.
I've just uploaded 14 new ones, the linked is the latest and I feel like I levelled up one from all the hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online