Showcase - October 14-20, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 75
@skidflow - "Metal lougies"- super dope beat, really love the mix, but i think the swing on the kick could be a lil faster paced in my opinion anyway, love the horns too nice structure.
"This way again"-funky from the start lol, this ones nice im not a fan of real moogie bass like that but sounded great, again awesome mix i need to work on mixing, awesome shit.

heres a few of mine i just have an mpc a dj mixer and a turntable at the moment i havent really had it that long so i cant really track out and mix yet lol so these are pretty raw...
"Bullshitters"

"Everyone Tells me"

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 215
@skidflow - "Metal lougies"- super dope beat, really love the mix, but i think the swing on the kick could be a lil faster paced in my opinion anyway, love the horns too nice structure.
"This way again"-funky from the start lol, this ones nice im not a fan of real moogie bass like that but sounded great, again awesome mix i need to work on mixing, awesome shit.

heres a few of mine i just have an mpc a dj mixer and a turntable at the moment i havent really had it that long so i cant really track out and mix yet lol so these are pretty raw...
"Bullshitters"

"Everyone Tells me"

"Bullshitters" is funky bro... I dig it...i would filter the sample a lil more and parametric eq it to polish it up...you know just to get rid of that "static" feel...but thats minimal in the great scheme of this beat. nice

"Everyone tells me"...again...nicely constructed...just try the same method with the samples in this beat...but dope showcase overall.

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 75
"Bullshitters" is funky bro... I dig it...i would filter the sample a lil more and parametric eq it to polish it up...you know just to get rid of that "static" feel...but thats minimal in the great scheme of this beat. nice

"Everyone tells me"...again...nicely constructed...just try the same method with the samples in this beat...but dope showcase overall.

thanks man these are just straight from my mpc 2000xl havent really mixed them at all yet i dont have multile outs it just takes along time tracking stuff out one by one, thanks for the feedback though man appreciate it ill deff try that when i do track them out individually

dsaltone

I'm new here and new in beat making. So i would like to hear your opinion of beat i just made in FL studio.
*No samples used, just VST's and one shot's.

Looking forward to hear what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online