Showcase - October 17-23, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
Thanks for the feedback y'all

@Erik yo this beat is nice real smooth. nice work bro.

@Skemez.518 I like this beat bro. Only thing I would say is maybe throw some stank on that horn to smooth it out a bit. Real nice beat tho. Good work.

@DamskiDam Nice beat bro. I would maybe turn the hats down a little bit but not much. Good work. Even tho trap isnt really my style, I do like how dark it is.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
@NONONSENSEBEATS Not the type of beats i like, to stiff (for my taste)
@Erik Very nice sampling and drums, dope beat
@Skemez.518 I liked the bass
@DamskiDam Nice melodies and drums

Here is a couple of beats I made yesterday:

Any feedback is gladly aprieciated.

Thats really not my style either (if u havent heard any of my other ones) but hey u gotta try different shit sometimes. Aint trying to b stuck in a box.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
@NONONSENSEBEATS this beat is different from what I'm used to hearing from you. It sounds really sinister though, almost like a soundtrack for those clown sightings you hear about on the news. Props
@Erik HOLY SMOKES BATMAN! This beat is dope...well, it's because I love that sampled sound and that smooth vibe.
@Skemez.518 There's a lot going on in this beat. I like the tempo and also the feel of the drum pattern.
@DamskiDam Although I'm not a huge fan of trap beats, I have to say this beat reminds me of some Castlevania type shit. Good stuff yo!
@anarchos Not really sure how to critique these beats...both of them had that same "bubbly" sound to them. Not hating, but that's my first impression

Here's a repost of my latest beat that I had in the last showcase, in case you missed it:

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
@NONONSENSEBEATS this beat is different from what I'm used to hearing from you. It sounds really sinister though, almost like a soundtrack for those clown sightings you hear about on the news. Props
@Erik HOLY SMOKES BATMAN! This beat is dope...well, it's because I love that sampled sound and that smooth vibe.
@Skemez.518 There's a lot going on in this beat. I like the tempo and also the feel of the drum pattern.
@DamskiDam Although I'm not a huge fan of trap beats, I have to say this beat reminds me of some Castlevania type shit. Good stuff yo!
@anarchos Not really sure how to critique these beats...both of them had that same "bubbly" sound to them. Not hating, but that's my first impression

Here's a repost of my latest beat that I had in the last showcase, in case you missed it:

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
@anarchos Lol if u call somebody else beat."stiff" u cant come with 2 "stiff" beats urself lol. Just sayin. I will say I do like the first one better tho.

@Beautiful Noise This beats nice. I like it. I would maybe pitch the vocal sample up a little bit. Dope beat tho.

@rudben wow bro lol. U definitly tried some shit in this one. Im not gonna say it all works...some sounds are a little sharp on the ears. I do dig the overall feel of the beat tho

@Teshawn Dean this beat could b real smooth but that bass is rough on the ears bro. Id try to smooth that out or just try a different bass all together.

WHOOEYEB

Battle Points: 23

Here is a quick beat i made

Feedback from tracks i heard:
@Erik ... was vibin to this beat, good work. Nice sample

@anarchos eh.liked the vibe on the second beat better,than the first.

@DamskiDam good stuff, something i would hear on a Halloween trap album at party city haha .
@Beautiful Noise , a lil bit choppy for me, but overall good work, has that boom bap feel for reals.

@rudben .. i like this beat, good shit

@Teshawn Dean beat is nice but homeboy right, could be a lot more smoother, bass really disorted, i would try lowering that overdrive gain or try different bass sounds.

Ill will be listening and postin my feed back on tracks i listened from others. As well as post some of my own , any type of feedback is welcomed.

Last edited:

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@NONONSENSEBEATS it was ok kinda weak as far as the mix goes but not bad. Not really up to par with your other stuff in the recent battles. But I know what you mean about not trying to sound the same.
@Erik love that beat!! The sample was on point
@Skemez.518 not really my type of beat (just my opinion) but the idea was good.
@DamskiDam good dark trap beat.
@anarchos I like those beats because they're clean and simple. Two thumbs up.
@Beautiful Noise Pretty good, I liked the sample but I didn't care for the drums that much but overall not bad.

DamskiDam

@Beautiful Noise : Great beat!! Sounds kinda wu-tang, I like it!

@rudben : The atmosphere of this beat is great. Its a very creativ track.I like it. The only thing that I didnt like is the volume of that "spacy sound". Too loud imo.

@Teshawn Dean: The melodies are good but the bass dont really fits it's too hard. Somethings wrong at 0:17: sounds like the note of the guitar doesnt fit to the rest. Keep it up its a good beat to build on!!!

@WHOOEYEB : Really nice guitar! I'd turn it down a lil bit, but not too much Let us know when the chorus part is ready. This could be a great relaxed chill beat.

@Matt-D : decent beat. I would turn down the snap a bit.

@EsquireMusic111 : Drums are great! A bit too short to feel the track but what Ive heard sounds great

I hope I didnt forget someone!

"

Status
Not open for further replies.