Showcase - October 22-28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 1
Hey fam. Got a boom bap cut this week. This is from my recently released concept album, The Falling Man’s Parachute. All feedback is appreciated. I’ll post feedback on what has already been posted later in the day when I can crank the volume. Peace.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@RLantigua Nice work!! I love the hats really makes the beat stick out and how everything flows together. I also like how it's simple but not simple, or in other words it's filled out nicely but not overcrowded so great job on that.
@tyjewels I guess you deleted your track I will leave feedback once you re-post.
@Ghost Bazz I like this one a lot great work with the sample. I kept waiting for the drums to drop lol, it doesn't need it but I wished they would have. Nothing bad to say bro, everything works well together.

Here is a real old remix I did of Tribe Called Quest, I can't mix it better because my software I used to sample is not working so this is all I have.

Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
Working on a little something. Hit me with some feedback on it, Ill make sure to hit you back with some of my own!

Wow. Cool track. The intro is nuts. While I liked finding where things were going, it was a little too crazy for me when the fast strings dropped... like the chaos was a sudden turn off. I really like this beat when it drops though... and I actually like the intro overall, but the fast string drop just hurts me for some reason. Maybe it’s because the first synth-horns r slow and mellow & the strings r way louder w a double time triplet (?) feel. I love the various horns... especially the slower reversed ones. Great track. Conveys a feeling of speed.

Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
@Matt-D
Yo! Thanks for the feedback!

I’m loving the concept on ur track dude... AND I’m loving the beat! BUT, I wish u would chop out the chorus and create ur own chorus to match this amazing beat u made. The chorus just doesn’t sit on this beat well, while the verses really do, and the beat itself is fire. Sounds like it could b a 9th wonder beat... a little reminiscent of some God’s Stepson stuff.

ApeMade

Working on a little something. Hit me with some feedback on it, Ill make sure to hit you back with some of my own!

Nice! This goes pretty hard! The hi hat tweets can be tuned down just a tad, I dig the strings!

@RLantigua Nice work!! I love the hats really makes the beat stick out and how everything flows together. I also like how it's simple but not simple, or in other words it's filled out nicely but not overcrowded so great job on that.
@tyjewels I guess you deleted your track I will leave feedback once you re-post.
@Ghost Bazz I like this one a lot great work with the sample. I kept waiting for the drums to drop lol, it doesn't need it but I wished they would have. Nothing bad to say bro, everything works well together.

Here is a real old remix I did of Tribe Called Quest, I can't mix it better because my software I used to sample is not working so this is all I have.

Nice! Dope sample, and always got love for BOOM BAP! The 2nd guy reminds me of Yafeu Fula(2Pacs hommie) I DIGG for real! Keep it up

ApeMade

Dusting off the rust! Coming out of RAP retirement! It has been 10 years since I've spit some raw verses. Created this Beat and decided to give rap another try! Not a full polished Mixing/Mastering track or Full Track, only to test and dust the rust with in me. Created this Original, including beat in one day. Stay tuned, for 2019 for more flows and Bangers coming your way of of different styles to show! Any feed backs with Positive or Negative thoughts would be appreciated! Stay blessed and Stay tuned! ("If this is not a showcase with vocals, feel free to take this down")

Feel

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15
@RLantigua This would be my jam if i was riding through the forest on my way to slay a dragon in space. Good stuff G.
@Ghost Bazz Dope sample. Sounds something Action Bronson would rap over
@Matt-D Damn man, Everytime I come post you always dropping something. Wish i had your drive. Good Good beat and choice of lyrics.

Ill check out the rest later

ApeMade

@RLantigua This would be my jam if i was riding through the forest on my way to slay a dragon in space. Good stuff G.
@Ghost Bazz Dope sample. Sounds something Action Bronson would rap over
@Matt-D Damn man, Everytime I come post you always dropping something. Wish i had your drive. Good Good beat and choice of lyrics.

Ill check out the rest later

Nice and Dope samP!! Hi Hats can be worked on.. Def, tone it down to blend the backing more. Or find a new hi hat. Not sure if that fits well with the feel and vibe of the track. Kicks are well done though.

Feel

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15
@ApeMade Thanks man. Dope song by the way. Nothing to complain about. All that matter is that you're doing it.
@FlyyTone Nice beat tape. It could be my headphones but your snares are a little loud.
@44Beatzz Nice chops. Beat is dope, Das efx dope, but the lyrics don't go with the vibe of the song for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.