Showcase - October 22-28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 138
@RLantigua This would be my jam if i was riding through the forest on my way to slay a dragon in space. Good stuff G.
@Ghost Bazz Dope sample. Sounds something Action Bronson would rap over
@Matt-D Damn man, Everytime I come post you always dropping something. Wish i had your drive. Good Good beat and choice of lyrics.

Ill check out the rest later

Nice smooth beat . Love the guitars .thought about trying to put some guitar in my beats sounded pretty dope on my end though. nothing sounded off to me but I’m no expert . I just tweak mine till I think it sounds good.

@RLantigua Nice work!! I love the hats really makes the beat stick out and how everything flows together. I also like how it's simple but not simple, or in other words it's filled out nicely but not overcrowded so great job on that.
@tyjewels I guess you deleted your track I will leave feedback once you re-post.
@Ghost Bazz I like this one a lot great work with the sample. I kept waiting for the drums to drop lol, it doesn't need it but I wished they would have. Nothing bad to say bro, everything works well together.

Here is a real old remix I did of Tribe Called Quest, I can't mix it better because my software I used to sample is not working so this is all I have.
@Matt-D , like i said before bruh..you are a master on the remix tip 4 reals...i'm really digging this..sorry i gotta blaze to this....

VCFan1001

@RLantigua Nice work!! I love the hats really makes the beat stick out and how everything flows together. I also like how it's simple but not simple, or in other words it's filled out nicely but not overcrowded so great job on that.
@tyjewels I guess you deleted your track I will leave feedback once you re-post.
@Ghost Bazz I like this one a lot great work with the sample. I kept waiting for the drums to drop lol, it doesn't need it but I wished they would have. Nothing bad to say bro, everything works well together.

Here is a real old remix I did of Tribe Called Quest, I can't mix it better because my software I used to sample is not working so this is all I have.
Sounds real nice.

Have a beat I made on the xl I haven't been doing t his for long but here's the beat. If I could get any feedback that would be nice. I need to start tracking out each sequence so I can put em on the mixer and adjust the volume levels separately. This beat I just recorded it into fl on the master channel.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Sorry for the delay on feedback this weather change had me down for the count this week, alright so let's get to it!
@ApeMade Nice Flow bro!! I used to freestyle a lot, and tried recording a few times but not for me and with that being said I definitely think your lyrics were on point as well keep at it.
@Feel thanks fam! Yeah It's all good fun for me and time management about 1 hour a day will take you a long way. Lovin that beat I know I say this a lot but way to stay in the pocket on this beat and keep it clean sounding which is what I personally listen for in a beat. Nice Work!!
@DEEZ BEATZ Lovin all three! You must be really experienced on the keys because sometimes I can't tell weather you sampled or not Lol!! Definetely feelin that Duffelbag Kartel. I take it you play the guitar as well judging by the first song if so that's what's up, trying to get there myself. After this feedback I'm going to post this Ariana Grande remix I did when I was making an attempt at learning guitar.
@VCFan1001 Beautiful beat!! Just turn the drums down some when you get your mixer going and I would probably take a few kicks out of the drum pattern I think you have it doing too much, but other than that it's golden.

Sorry for the delay on feedback this weather change had me down for the count this week, alright so let's get to it!
@ApeMade Nice Flow bro!! I used to freestyle a lot, and tried recording a few times but not for me and with that being said I definitely think your lyrics were on point as well keep at it.
@Feel thanks fam! Yeah It's all good fun for me and time management about 1 hour a day will take you a long way. Lovin that beat I know I say this a lot but way to stay in the pocket on this beat and keep it clean sounding which is what I personally listen for in a beat. Nice Work!!
@DEEZ BEATZ Lovin all three! You must be really experienced on the keys because sometimes I can't tell weather you sampled or not Lol!! Definetely feelin that Duffelbag Kartel. I take it you play the guitar as well judging by the first song if so that's what's up, trying to get there myself. After this feedback I'm going to post this Ariana Grande remix I did when I was making an attempt at learning guitar.
@VCFan1001 Beautiful beat!! Just turn the drums down some when you get your mixer going and I would probably take a few kicks out of the drum pattern I think you have it doing too much, but other than that it's golden.
@Matt-D , thanks for the feedback. Yeah bruh, I play drums, keyboards and guitar by ear. I did a track with other local producers called " Jasmine" ...I even won a Beat This Contest with it...we get together and have jam sessions. But we did so well with a mixtape we did that now they are too busy to hook up again, cause they got a lot of work because of that mixtape..man I love what I do...lol. but I can't wait to hear the track when you upload it...right now I'm coming stoked because the recording studio I work for just granted me permission to use the studio for my own tracks..like mixing and editing...and I'm going to use it today to work on some dope X-mas tracks...

MoShuttlesworth

Chilling in Camron's fitted cap
I don't even know how to approach this so I'm just gonna post my beat and go

I'll give feedback I promise

K.D.R.

@MoShuttlesworth dope beat! I think hi hats are too centered, but apart from that, fire!!!
@VCFan1001 hard to judge, seems you have already mentioned a lack of mixing. I think it is a nice beat, but quite simple, can benefit from adding extra sounds/melodies.

Here is my beat, quite simple, and not mastered:

Status
Not open for further replies.