Showcase - October 28 - November 3, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
but not before the battle hahahaha

I think it would have happened before as I went on YouTube on Monday to check some Halloween mixes and the very first video I clicked was with this remix XDDDDDDDD Nevertheless, I was quite afraid how people would react for that sudden "Suspiria Theme". But I said to myself I would put Billy The Puppet's laugh at the end of it to indicate it was kind of a trolling thing XDDDD. And I think overall it went really well.

I think it would have happened before as I went on YouTube on Monday to check some Halloween mixes and the very first video I clicked was with this remix XDDDDDDDD Nevertheless, I was quite afraid how people would react for that sudden "Suspiria Theme". But I said to myself I would put Billy The Puppet's laugh at the end of it to indicate it was kind of a trolling thing XDDDD. And I think overall it went really well.
I started by looking for Vincent Price monologues then found the session of the intro he did for "Thriller", then I later found a really good sample for the beat but didnt have enough time to make a beat, so used an older beat, just added the samples and did some work on the drums and gave it a new mix. I think the vocals ended up being a bit loud compared to when the beat actually dropped. But hey, I got the cigar, thats all that matters, if you had won you would have overtaken me on the leaderboard. lmfao, so take that.

I started by looking for Vincent Price monologues then found the session of the intro he did for "Thriller", then I later found a really good sample for the beat but didnt have enough time to make a beat, so used an older beat, just added the samples and did some work on the drums and gave it a new mix. I think the vocals ended up being a bit loud compared to when the beat actually dropped. But hey, I got the cigar, thats all that matters, if you had won you would have overtaken me on the leaderboard. lmfao, so take that.

It's just a matter of time my friend ;) It's just a matter of time my nickname will be above yours :p

@2GooD Productions Thash talk is going on XDDDDDD
c71cefc99fe8dc4651204bff68be7a02.jpg

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122
I like dramatic feel on this one bro!!!
@Marc Duncan I love the melody here. The choice of sounds is also good, however, I would say that you could expose your drums more. In my opinion snare should be more on top. In terms of arrangement and composition it is done well. Transitions are nice. The whole beat is not boring at all. It just needs very little changes here and there :D Good job :)

@TRIPLE EIGHT Overall it sounds really nice. I think that drums should have more punch. Unfortunately, I think that the sample from 1:53 is too loud and crashes with the lyrics.

@Dougiedidit It's not necessarily my style of beat so my opinion will not help you much but I do like it. I really love this saw synth you used. It sounds really good.

Here you can find my Beat This entrance.

TRIPLE EIGHT

King W
Battle Points: 5
@Marc Duncan The beat was good but I felt like the drums were not bright enough. It would make for a good trap song for sure

@2GooD Productions love the snare rolls on this, I need to use them more tbh. It sounds like a storytelling kind of beat i like it. Maybe one synth a little too in your face but maybe it would sound okay with lyrics on top

@dBtheProducer Can't lie this song grabbed my attention. I mean what can I say everything was on point. The instrumental was nice, love the effects, the visuals were dope and funny at times the flow was :fire:

@blacktie That's not what I listen to most of the time but the production is on point

@Dougiedidit I love the energy, good beat, I would see a more aggressive rapper than Jay-Z on it tho

@Memento Beats I recognize some of the samples in this lol It's a good beat, nice change-up in the end, the production was nicely done I don't have anything bad to say lol

@Dsensei Caught the holy ghost on this! Sample based is my cup of tea so yeah That's what I'm talking about!

Status
Not open for further replies.