Showcase - October 3-9, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

anarchos

@Messy Beatz Nice beat man. Maybe it's my bad headphones i got on right now put personally i would smoth it all down a bit. U've grown since our collab last year.

Thanks for any feedback

Last edited:

DamskiDam

@Messy Beatz : Nice beat!! It's creating a very mysterious atmosphere! I like that. I even didnt miss the kick, but I think a kick and a snare would
make this beat awesome.
@NONONSENSEBEATS : Very relaxed beat! I hear a few tones of a high melody in the background, its very quiet, Besides that it's very good.
@anarchos : Waves: great atmosphere, i love the bongos!!

Would be great to get some feedback on my new one

TR3NDEN

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum so this is my first real post. I posted a track yesterday, produced by me and would appreciate any sort of feedback. Also returning feedback of course. Thanks.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@anarchos Even tho u didnt throw me any feedback I'll give mine lol. .waVes is dope.I'd say levels r a bit off but I dig this beat. simpsonwave-kings is alright. Pretty low end heavy. Again prob just needs some leveling. Nice work bro

@DamskiDam dope beat! Only thing I can say is mayne smooth the 808 out a bit. Nice work.

@TR3NDEN I like the beat. Nice work. Cant comment on the flow because I dont know the language. Sounds pretty decent tho.

Heres another new one

Last edited:

TR3NDEN

Heres another new one
[/QUOTE]

This is hard... I can't really say nothing about the mixing as its on point. The strings are inspirational somehow while the beat goes aggressive when the drums come in. Nice work man.

TR3NDEN

Hey man, this beat is super dope. Spacey, perfect vibe. Can see myself driving fast with the homies in the back to this beat, freestyling and having a good time. Not much to critique tbh, just wanted to say i fuck with it. Dropped a like. Do you sell beats btw?

W

wafflelover1492

Hey guys, I made a new track today.
I felt in a pretty creative mood so I probably spent a good four hours producing and a couple more digging for samples.
I went into more of an even more low-fi tone than my usual production.
Hope ya enjoy and any feedback is great as well!
smiley.gif

Have a good day!

Messy Beatz

Battle Points: 11
@Messy Beatz your beat is nice. I just kept waitin for the kick and snare to drop in with the hats. I think a dope punchy kick and snare with some pop would bring this beat out a lot imo. Nice work tho.

Heres a new one I've been working on. Feedback will be returned.
Nothing here yet.

@NONONSENSEBEATS - thanks for the listen and feedback bro. This beat originally had a kick and snare but I wanted to keep the essence of an old school grime instrumental something like 'Wiley Eskimo' or 'Igloo' etc - these beats were driven by melodies and bass with minimal percussions.

I clicked the link you left but couldn't see the damn beat - LOL. I ended up on your sound cloud and left a comment on a track for you.

Peace

@Messy Beatz Nice beat man. Maybe it's my bad headphones i got on right now put personally i would smoth it all down a bit. U've grown since our collab last year.

Thanks for any feedback

@anarchos Hey bro - thanks for the feed, yeah i been working hard on different sounds etc and its good to hear someone say they can hear the growth in my music.

It may be your headphones OR it may be the fact that it has that gritty un-smooth sound on purpose being the genre of music it is 'Grime' it was intended to sound like this.

Ok so feedback on yours.

Waves: broooo this is really dope - I dig those vocal a lot, is that Output Exhale for Kontakt by any chance?

Kings - I didn't feel as much, maybe if I listened to kings first the Waves after my opinions would be different but Waves is 10x better then Kings, Kings sounds very muddy and bass heavy and maybe this is intentional.

@Messy Beatz : Nice beat!! It's creating a very mysterious atmosphere! I like that. I even didnt miss the kick, but I think a kick and a snare would make this beat awesome.

Thanks bro - You already know how I feel about that beat you posted as I've left feedback before.

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
*NEW* Grime Beat (Old School Wiley Vibes) F4F 100%

Let me know what you think.

Please leave a comment on YouTube and any detailed feedback in this thread.

I will return a comment on your YouTube or SoundCloud

Leave me your link and I will return the feed.

Thanks

This beat reminds me of R Type music. Dope work yo!

Here's my latest:

Nothing here yet.

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
messybeatz_i like the cool souds you used in the intro, mixed very well i might add, not really into long intros normally but the drop to the drums made it worth the wait...i like this beat, wish instead of piano keys you wouldv'e used bells or something cuz i feel the piano is taking away from the grime of this beat...simple but dope i could rap over this for days...stomps before the drums drop were on point! i like this beat alot it makes me want to get grimey...until the hook that is, the piano sounds great but i just wished it wasnt there for some reason...all the effects in this were cool too nice beat bro!

nononsense_pure sexiness - im digging the hip hop feel to this wavy r and b kind of pad you got going...change up was perfect, this sound like something you would hear during an infomercial or a tutorial video...good job not over doing anything on this beat, this mellow vibe im feeling hasn't been thrown off at all while listening to this...not to mention the bass is sexy lol...i enjoyed listening to this beat it was real chill and put me in a good mood!

anarchos - waves im digging the drake type beat you made hear, all i mean by that is the snare your using and the wavy PAD, wow this beat didnt start to impress me until the hook dropped, wow this is some hard ass shit i know theres a rapper somewhere out there that would kill this shit...this honestly sound like something pusha t would sound crazy on! what can i say this is a banger! my favorite ive heard so far!... i know that simpsons one you probably made for fun or something but please take that simpson sample out your ruining the vibe of a perfectly good sounding beat behind it lol

Trenden - KNOS - i like what i hear so far, hard to judge the beat with your vocals but it sounds sick already...wasnt expecting much but the flow on this joint was spot on, nice track im going to go to the next beat though sorry, only heard this until the hook, dont understand what your saying anyway...wow that change up though! if you made this beat bravo my friend, totally different kind of beat!

waffle lover - evol dope way of using this reggae type of rhythm in your beat, started out fucking crazy but your change up threw me off just a bit, the boingy sounding instrument is dope, wished you made this beat feel just a little bit more of a boom bap beat cuz this shit wouldve been dope to flip as a boom bap beat...this beat is cool but kinda everywhere as far as song structure goes, but this is really entertainment, i keep listening just to hear all the change ups you did to this beat! this beat was cool id play this when i smoke in the morning when i wake up!

D DOB_ REASONS nice guitar sample in the beginning im digging the drums, this sound like jedi mind tricks type shit i love it! might need to EQ your drums or wave shape them cuz they sound a bit muddy...i love the sampling of the flute and shit this feels like im driving down the road on beautiful day! lol i like the break beat you used, vhage ups in the beats are good and not overdone...i enjoyed this beat very much!

beautiful noise - beat z ... i see where you were going with this sample flip, and in this beat in general, this kind of reminds of kick in the door by biggie, in the verse i mean, cuz the hook sounds alot less grimey...every on beat ad the timing is fine but idk what it is about this beat it sounds like it could def use something else in it maybe like buzz saw sound to compliment the lows idk...i like the hook the most not sure why it faded in then out like that in the end but this beat was cool bro

heres a beat i made last night, working on beefing up my setlist for MAG Fest 2k17!

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Hit The Road

Battle Points: 1
@Messy Beatz: I really like your flow man, dope bass and pads. Just one thing i really missed, a kick!

@NONONSENSEBEATS: not really a fan of this kinda beats, to me the pads|leads leave it really empty, on the other side a like the bass and the drums.

@DamskiDam: i like the dark melody, it fits well. Good drums choice, not too chaotic, like it man!

@TR3NDEN: i really like the beat, perfect atmosphere, good drums, great stuff!

@NONONSENSEBEATS: on Monks, this one i really like, great flow, strings bass and drums on point!

@Chef M!KE DB: lots of trap today, like the mood, sometimes I just feel i dont really understand whats goin on, but trap can be like this, if it has the right flow.

This is some new stuff, lemme know what you guys think!

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
Thanks everybody for the feedback. I luv this forum! Get to hear some nice beats.

@wafflelover1492 I like that EVOL shits wild good job

@Dob 50 Reasons is dope. Ol skool as hell...super fresh.

@Beautiful Noise I dig this. I like the changeup a lot. I would maybe have a light string come in during your verse parts. Nice work

@Chef M!KE DB lol dope...takes me back to floor set tvs.

@Hit The Road pablo is nice bro. Sounds like u might have the swing up a shade to high. Thats about all I can say tho. Nice work bro.

LotusKUK

Unique
Nothing here yet.

Just a sample of one of my beats for testing. This is my first post. Can you guys tell me if the sound is coming in ok? Had to convert from an .ogg file to mp3 so I wanted to make sure it comes out on properly on you're guys end before converting and uploading the whole track. Thanks appreciate the help and any feedback will always be valued and never taken offensively.

Last edited:

Messy Beatz

Battle Points: 11
This beat reminds me of R Type music. Dope work yo!

Here's my latest:

Nothing here yet.

Like this one bro - the change up came as a shock but sounded good. I would say to loosen up the drums a bit (add more swing) but thats just a personal preference for this type of beat. Had my head nodding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online