Showcase - October 4-10, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikwen

ILLIEN
More boom bap this week. Thanks for all feedback, i'll return it later in the week.

Really bass-heavy. Nothing fancy on the beat, but I think that's a good thing here. There's lots of space for the rapper to do their thing creativity-wise, and from a frequency perspective the lyrics will also stand out.

Good job! (y)

nikwen

ILLIEN
Right in your face from the beginning. Feels like there are some EDM influences with the steady bouncy bass notes.

If it's supposed to be a rap beat, then it's quite fast. If you've got a really experienced rapper, they can probably make something really amazing on this where they continue spitting at an incredible speed for two and a half minutes. I, personally, found it to fast to be able to freestyle to it.

I really liked the amount of variations on the beat. It never feels like the same for too long. I also think that the drums are really solid.

Keep it up!

IamLu

Bo5 Ho6
Took some pointers from a few of you guys and this is what came out. Not my best but just experimenting. Still. Need more info so please, feel free to enlighten me. Got a version with lyrics as well. Need enlightenment on mixing so if some don't mind, check it out and let me know what I need to make improvements on with mixing down the vocals. I'm sure the first thing gone be turn some of that ish down but if that's what I need to do then it is what it is. Trying to be a self made artist ain't easy is it? But that's what I got y'all brothers for so throw that advice at me.

Battle Points: 36
Right in your face from the beginning. Feels like there are some EDM influences with the steady bouncy bass notes.

If it's supposed to be a rap beat, then it's quite fast. If you've got a really experienced rapper, they can probably make something really amazing on this where they continue spitting at an incredible speed for two and a half minutes. I, personally, found it to fast to be able to freestyle to it.

I really liked the amount of variations on the beat. It never feels like the same for too long. I also think that the drums are really solid.

Keep it up!
Thank you and yeah i spit mediocre fast some beats i make that me or the artist of that caliber can to. And no i didnt use any EDMs on this just really good at bending sounds. i been trying different methods of sound transitions and melodies. And far as the drums honestly i need more drumkits and variety because im getting board of the drums i have. But u get a chance check out a few other tracks i posted. Im a outside of the box type of producer!

Battle Points: 36
Took some pointers from a few of you guys and this is what came out. Not my best but just experimenting. Still. Need more info so please, feel free to enlighten me. Got a version with lyrics as well. Need enlightenment on mixing so if some don't mind, check it out and let me know what I need to make improvements on with mixing down the vocals. I'm sure the first thing gone be turn some of that ish down but if that's what I need to do then it is what it is. Trying to be a self made artist ain't easy is it? But that's what I got y'all brothers for so throw that advice at me.
i definitely can spit to this. This is one of the better beats I've heard since i became a member. Keep it up!

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@Sole Element Very nice job brother. That "How do you want it" remix is awesome. That's a really interesting take on the song and an interesting way of chopping that sample. I also really like the "Thugs mansion" remix. Both really awesome songs. Great work man!

@Krownproduction Very nice job. I like the vibe of the song and the arrangement is very interesting, never gets boring. Awesome job!

@IamLu Awesome job. I really like the melodies and counter melodies. Also the sound selection really matches the melodies well. good stuff.

@nikwen Thanks for the feedback homie!

IamLu

Bo5 Ho6
i definitely can spit to this. This is one of the better beats I've heard since i became a member. Keep it up!
I appreciate that. Real motivation. But I still got alot of catching up to do compared to the beats I've been hearing on here. Y'all's beats got more life in em. Idk how to explain it other than they sound live. Must be the instrument samples or something. Imma figure it out tho. Finna try to piece something together now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online